Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires Penciled For Early 2021 Release on PC, Current & Next-Gen Consoles
Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires
PS5, PS4, Xbox Series, XONE, SW & PC
- Koei Tecmo revealed the newest entry in the Dynasty Warriors franchise as Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires.
- The game is coming current and next-gen consoles and Steam in early 2021.
- Now available for reservation here at Playasia.
During the weekend at this year’s Tokyo Game Show, Koei Tecmo unveiled the newest installment in the Dynasty Warriors series. The latest entry will be officially titled, Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires. It will land on current-gen consoles, PC, and next-gen consoles such as Xbox Series X & S and PS5. At the moment, no concrete launch date has been revealed aside from its early 2021 release window.
No further details have been revealed at the moment. For now, you can check out the brief description of the game, courtesy of Koei Tecmo America, and Europe.
Combining the 1 vs. 1,000 action of Dynasty Warriors with the addition of strategic elements, including unit command, Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires sets players on a quest to conquer ancient China by both sword and strategy. Powerful Siege Battles enable commanders to deploy units to capture strategic points on the map like castles. Experiencing high-stakes fights at every turn, players can now take control of these central points on the battlefield through the use of fire attacks or other stratagem, siege weapons, and, at times, simply by force as commanders execute their strategies and attack enemy troops by issuing vital commands to units throughout the skirmish.
Now Open For Pre-order
We ship worldwide ✈️
Take a look at the teaser trailer revealed at Tokyo Game Show.
- Siege Battles- Fight for the castle in an evolved Siege Battles where the area surrounding the castle is the battlefield. Capture the castle gates by various means including destruction, annihilation, and infiltration, and fight with the ultimate goal of controlling the castle.
- Diplomacy- Players can experience various Ways of Life, including sovereign, shogun, private, non-government, and more. Interacting with various officers and building relationships will lead to stronger nation-building.
- Edit Function – Mix and match your favorite parts to create an original officer edit all your own. Through various events that unfold with Dynasty Warriors officers, your personal “Three Kingdoms experience” will play out even more dramatically.
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!