Monster Hunter Rise 43-Minute Gameplay Demo Revealed at TGS 2020
Monster Hunter Rise
Nintendo™ Switch – JAPAN
Recently, Capcom announced two new titles coming in the Monster Hunter series. And one of those is Monster Hunter Rise. If you can notice, Capcom gradually unveils details for the game from the time of its announcement. From its platform, reveal trailer, first set of screenshots, and to its final release date.
Now, during Capcom’s Tokyo Game Show 2020 Online event, a lengthy and direct-footage for the game has been revealed. And yes, speaking of lengthy, players can experience an over 40-minute Monster Hunter goodness with its TGS 2020 gameplay demo.
Check it out below.
What can you say about the new title in the Monster Hunter series? Let us know in the comments section below.
Hunters, an-all new hunting grounds await in the colorful Kamura Village of upcoming action RPG, Monster Hunter Rise! Capcom is proud to announce one of the latest installment in the Monster Hunter series, Monster Hunter Rise. The word ‘Rise’ in the title is meant to communicate the idea of rising players to new heights. This is connected to the new feature in the game which is the wall-climbing ability. The company confirmed that it will arrive on the Nintendo Switch on March 26, 2021.
Monster Hunter Rise injects a brand new take on the series. Team up and save the vast open world of the Kamura Village from the threatening Rampage.
So, step into the hunting ground and get ready for some hunting action! Choose from the various types of weapons and equip your armor. You can then embark on a challenging journey to save the village and defeat precarious foes. Pick up items from the fallen monsters and craft unique weapons and armors out of it. It’s your call to face the journey alone or team up with up to three of your friends in the local or online co-op play.
Continue reading >HERE<
Now Open For Pre-order
New and returning fearsome monsters await in your next hunting journey in Monster Hunter Rise. Hunters, are you ready? Pre-order for the game is now open here at Playasia.
Versions available: Japan, US & EU
|MONSTER HUNTER RISE [HUNTING FRIEND DOUBLE PACK]|
Enjoy the official English & Japanese trailer, features, and screenshots below.
【TRAILER ENGLISH & JAPANESE】
- Rise to New Heights – The debut of the new “Wirebug” mechanic allows for wire-based grappling actions that can be used to scale cliffs and other hard-to-reach areas, providing new traversal and aerial attack options
- New and Returning Monsters – The game will introduce Magnamalo, a menacing new flagship monster, as well as other new monsters like the shape-shifting Aknosom, the amphibious Tetranadon, and more. Hunters can also expect to encounter numerous fan-favorite and returning species from previous Monster Hunter games
- Canyne Companions – New hunting partners called Palamutes can be personalized and used to ride across the terrain, providing players with all-new traveling and attack options. On solo hunts, players can select both a Palamute and Palico to assist them, while multiplayer hunters can bring one or the other into the field
- The Rampage – In addition to the plethora of solo and multiplayer quests, the immersive story mode will task aspiring hunters with discovering the secrets behind the puzzling “Rampage” events that threaten Kamura Village
- Hunting Options – Play solo, or join up to three other hunters in local or online co-op play. The Nintendo Switch system also allows for hunting anywhere, anytime and with anyone!
- Seamless Gameplay – Featuring maps with no loading times, the continuous gameplay ensures that players will remain on their quests as soon as the hunt begins, without transitions between areas
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!