Shantae and the Seven Sirens Asia English Release For PS4 & SW | Pre-order Now!
Shantae and the Seven Sirens (English)
PS4™ & Switch – Asia
- Shantae and the Seven Sirens physical release in Asia for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch is finally happening!
- This version supports English audio and multiple languages for subtitles which includes English, Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Shantae and the Seven Sirens physical release in Asia is coming this October. In case you missed it, the game was already released digitally for Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC platforms last May. In addition, this Asia version features English audio and supports English, Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean subtitles.
Moreover, the developer’s dubbed this game as Shantae’s biggest adventure yet. Shantae and the Seven Sirens features new locations and abilities in an all-new tropical adventure. Join the half-genie hero as she gains new Fusion Magic abilities to explore a vast sunken city, makes new half-genie friends and battles the mysterious Seven Sirens.
Formerly referred to as Shantae 5, Shantae and the Seven Sirens sends the belly-dancing, hair-whipping, half-genie hero to a tropical island. It is a place where Shantae and her friends will encounter other Half-Genie allies, but they soon learn there’s trouble in paradise. And as Shantae gets caught up in the island’s sinister secrets, she’ll use all-new dance abilities and instant-transformation Fusion Magic to explore the nonlinear, interconnected world. She’ll visit multiple towns, overcome treacherous labyrinths, and battle dastardly bosses. More so, the game also features a new collectible card system that grants players the freedom to augment Shantae’s powers to suit their own style of play.
Read more about the game >HERE<
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t miss out Shantae’s biggest and most thrilling quest to date. Pre-order Shantae and the Seven Sirens now!
Hence, here below are the game’s trailer, features and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Explore an interconnected world using new Fusion Magic creature transformations, including a newt and other aquatic forms!
- 4K-resolution hand-painted visuals (on 4K devices only)!
- All-new characters and returning favorites like Rottytops, Sky, Bolo, and the nefarious Risky Boots!
- Collect and power up with monster cards!
- Enjoy minigames, acquire magic and items, and uncover secrets!
- Gorgeously animated TV-style cutscenes!
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!