Mortal Kombat 11: Rambo DLC Launches on November 17 | Watch His Gameplay Trailer
Mortal Kombat 11
PS4™, XONE™ & SWITCH – US, & EU
The game publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and the game developer NetherRealm Studios have dropped the new trailer of Rambo for Mortal Kombat 11. Rambo will join the Mortal Kombat 11 universe on November 11 as part of Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate and Kombat Pack 2. So, are you ready to welcome him next month?
Here’s his overview below via Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
John J. Rambo, the former Special Forces soldier, brings his unique fighting skills to the Mortal Kombat universe, equipped with his signature survival knife for up close encounters and compound bow for longer range targets. As an expert in hand-to-hand combat, Rambo attacks with vicious grapples and uses traps to keep his opponents guessing, combined with his brutal strength to take on any Kombatant who stands in his way.
Watch his trailer below.
Mortal Kombat 11 brings you the Unreal Engine 3 to experience the new graphics to showcase every eye-popping moment during the battle. With this, the franchise continues to bring the classic cinematic story mode for over 25 years in the making. You can now also give your favorite character new customization with the all-new custom character variation system. Customize your fighters with the various type of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas. It also features the roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters as they battle and fight for victory.
If you still haven’t got a copy of the game yet, better grab yours here at Playasia. Especially for those countries which banned this game (Indonesia, Ukraine, and Japan), you guys can still get the game here on our website. As always, importing is the best option. We also ship globally! So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to grab yours.
If you want to grab the DLC, our digital cards are available! So, grab your digital cards now!
Read more about the game here.
- All-New Custom Character Variation System – Offers nearly infinite customization options, giving players more control and providing a deeper and more personalized experience than ever before. Players can customize their fighters with a variety of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas, Taunts and Brutalities that can be earned via gameplay
- All-New Story Mode – Continue the epic saga through a new cinematic story that is more than 25 years in the making. Players will take on the role of a variety of past and present characters in a time-bending new narrative that pits Raiden against Kronika, the Keeper of Time who created existence at the dawn of history
- New & Returning Fan-Favorite Characters – Choose from a roster of fighters with unique abilities and Fatalities, with new characters, such as Geras, a powerful and loyal servant of Kronika who can manipulate time, along with fan-favorite characters, including, Baraka, Raiden, Skarlet, Scorpion, Sonya Blade, and Sub-Zero and more
- More Modes, Challenges & Rewards – Packed to the brim with multiple modes, including the Towers of Time, which builds upon NetherRealms’s past games, allowing players to test their skills through various challenges, providing more ways than ever to continue the Mortal Kombat 11 experience
- All-New Krushing Blows & Iconic Fatalities – Showcasing brutal battles like never before with enhanced graphics and animations
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!