Japanese Rail Sim: Journey to Kyoto PS4 Version Launches on December 10
PlayStation 4™ – JAPAN
- Sonic Powered will released this train simulation game to the PS4.
- It’s coming on December 10.
- So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order yours now and we ship worldwide!
Sonic Powered will bring the physical release of the Japanese Rail Sim: Journey to Kyoto for the PlayStation 4 in Japan. So, are you ready to play this train simulation? If you are, mark your calendars as it will be available on December 10. No worries, folks, as Playasia ships worldwide.
Check out the teaser trailer below.
Japanese Rail Sim: Journey to Kyoto is a port of the Nintendo 3DS game, Japanese Rail Sim 3D: Journey to Kyoto, which was released in October 2014 in Japan and August 2015 in the West. In 2019, this simulation game was released for the Nintendo Switch. Now, it’s time for the PS4 users to experience this train simulation game next month?
Here’s the description below via Dispatch Games.
Experience a full-fledged train driving experience with real images in Kyoto with all the beautiful autumn colors! The stage is Kyoto’s popular local line Eizan Railway which is dyed in autumn colors. Enjoy the beautiful autumn leaves with the latest live-action video.
If you are curious about the gameplay, check out the video below from Xen0Warrior.
Japanese Rail Sim: Journey to Kyoto PS4 version is now available for pre-order here at Playasia. So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to reserve your copies right now!
- Full line recording, and new vehicles are included!
- There are two lines—the Kurama Line and the Eizan Line. You can drive all routes in both directions, up and down
- In addition, the latest sightseeing train Hiei also appears in this game!
- The observation train Kirara is also included
- You can experience driving while enjoying the difference in driving sensation between train types
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!