SoulCalibur VI Hwang is Coming as a DLC Character on December 2 | Learn More Here
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, JAPAN & ASIA
SoulCalibur fans, it’s time to rejoice as another character will join the roster of SoulCalibur VI. Bandai Namco has announced Hwang will join the roster on December 2. He’s part of the Season Pass 2 downloadable content.
Along with Hwang, the new version update is coming. The update includes a new stage called Motien Pass Ruins, Seong Mina’s classic costumes parts, and new episodes. Plus, the Character Creation Set F will be available as well. So, are you ready for these updates to arrive and to welcome Hwang?
Watch Hwang’s trailer below.
SoulCalibur VI, as its name suggest, is the sixth entry in the SoulCalibur series developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. After six years, the SoulCalibur series is back on track with this game. The game sets in the 16th century as it revisits the events of the first SoulCalibur game to unveil the hidden truth.
Finally, SoulCalibur VI is now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Click the button below to secure your copies right now. So, grab yours now!
But, wait there’s more!
Meanwhile, if you want to have the digital version or extra content of this game, we have available digital codes for PSN and Xbox Gift Cards that are ready to be sent anytime and anywhere. Click the button below to order your codes right now!
Read more about the game here.
【OFFICIAL GAME DESCRIPTION】
Sharpen your swords, put on your armour and get ready to fight. SoulCalibur, the game that defined weapon-based 3D fighting games is back!
Two decades after its first iteration, Soul Calibur VI returns to its roots while bringing brand-new gameplay features to the fight. Travel through the signature 16th-century stages and experience the struggle for the two legendary swords using a complete roster of returning iconic Soul Calibur characters, along with some newcomers!
- The legendary weapon-based 3D fighting game returns to its roots
- A complete roster of returning characters and newcomer
- An epic story mode of the struggle for the two swords
- Unreal Engine: For the first time in franchise history, beautiful and jaw-dropping 3D character models, visual effects and stages rendered in Unreal Engine.
- New Battle Mechanics: Read opponents’ attacks to execute a strategic Reversal Edge to land a counter attack while in guard.
- Multiple Fighting Styles: Choose from a worldly roster of warriors, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and visual flare.
- Dynamic Battles: Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring all-new battle mechanics taking gameplay to the next level.