Saga Frontier Remastered Due Out In Summer 2021 for PS4, Switch, PC, iOS & Android
Saga Frontier Remastered
PS4, SW, PC, iOS & Android
- Square Enix confirmed the remastered version of Saga Frontier for PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC, iOS and Android.
- Launching in Summer of 2021 (digital release)
- At the moment, no physical version announced.
For those who are waiting for the remastered version of the PlayStation classic, Saga Frontier, you’re in luck! Square Enix finally announced that Saga Frontier Remastered is launching in Summer 2021 for PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC (Steam), iOS, and Android. The remastered version is going to be a digital worldwide release.
The 1997 PlayStation classic, Saga Frontier by Square Enix is back in its remastered version! Conquering almost all current-gen consoles, Saga Frontier Remastered is back with its seven main characters with Fuse added as a playable character.
Enjoy playing the remastered version with newly updated graphics, cutscenes, support for high definition resolution, and new high-speed gameplay function for an epic gameplay experience!
Choose your favorite character and embark on your own unique journey.
Each of the eight characters have different goals and endings. Your choices will affect how events unfold using the Free-Form Scenario System. This in-depth system will allow you to manipulate and expand a story all your own.
Challenge yourself in nail-biting battles by using “glimmer” as well as learning new skills such as the ability to fire consecutive special attacks from multiple team members
With beautiful graphics, as well as the addition of new events and features, SaGa Frontier Remastered is an experience not to be missed! – Square Enix
- Eighth Playable Character Fuse Added – A story for new protagonist Fuse has been added. This can be unlocked by clearing the stories of any of the other seven protagonists. The story is handled by SaGa series general director Akitoshi Kawazu and game writer / novelist Benny Matsuyama, with new music by composer Kenji Ito.
- Missing Events Implemented – There were some events in Asellus’ story that were not implemented in the original release. By implementing those events, you can get enjoy Asellus’ story to the fullest extent.
- Remastered with Beautiful Graphics and Useful Features – The game’s image remains unchanged, but the graphics quality has been enhanced. Characters, backgrounds, and monsters have all been made in high-resolution, and menus have been revamped to be more user-friendly. Quality-of-life features like 2x speed have also been added.
Planning to grab some digital cards? We got you!
**availability subject to change.
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!