HyperParasite Nintendo Switch Physical Edition Launches in February 2021 | Pre-order Now!
Nintendo™ Switch – US
UPDATE as of 02/18/2021 – Release date change on March 19, 2021
- Nicalis will release the physical edition of HyperParasite for the Nintendo Switch.
- It’s coming on February 19, 2021.
- The physical edition includes the base game and a full-color instruction manual.
Physical collectors, it’s time to celebrate as Nicalis will bring HyperParasite to the retail stores for the Nintendo Switch. Mark your calendars as HyperParasite physical edition for Switch launches on February 19, 2021. So, are you ready for this shooter/brawler game to arrive next year?
The physical release includes the following:
- The game
- Full-color instruction manual
*while supplies last
HyperParasite was first released for the PS4, XONE, Switch, and PC via digital in April. This is a shooter/brawler game inspired in the 80s. So, who will be picking up this game when it releases?
For the official game description, check out below via Nicalis.
Your Enemies Are Your Extra Lives
With World War III nearing its end, the people of Earth are just beginning to catch their breath when yet another menace appears. This time the threat is global: a parasitic alien organism that can possess human beings and use their abilities to wreak unfathomable havoc. No one knows the whereabouts of this dangerous invader except you… because YOU are the HyperParasite!
HyperParasite is a relentless top-down twin-stick shooter that’s different every time you play it. Your ability to discard one human host and take control of another means that the possibilities are practically limitless—each character type has different strengths, weaknesses, capabilities, and weapons.
If you are curious about the gameplay, check out below from Handheld Players.
Grab the physical version of HyperParasite for the Nintendo Switch. It’s coming on February 19, 2021. Here at Playasia, it’s now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items are subject to change without prior notice.
- Players can inhabit any of 60 different human hosts and use their weapons / special abilities
- Multiple character classes with different stats
- Procedurally generated levels with different gameplay objectives and secrets, ensuring high replay ability
- Shared-screen 2P cooperative gameplay
- Nostalgic 3D pixelated art style with absurdly bright neon colors
- Set in a world inspired by the roaring ’80s with a dash of dystopia
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!