Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood Launches on February 4, 2021 | Pre-order Now!
PS5™, XSX™, PS4™, & XONE – US & EU
- Nacon and Cyanide will bring this action RPG for the consoles and PC.
- It’s coming on February 4, 2021.
- It’s now available for pre-order here at Playasia!
Get ready, folks, as Nacon and Cyanide will bring Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood for the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC. Mark your calendars as this action RPG is coming on February 4, 2021. So, are you prepared to meet Cahal and follow his journey?
Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood is an action RPG developed by Cyanide and published by Nacon. This game is part of the World of Darkness series. So, are you ready for Cahal’s adventure as an eco-terrorist werewolf?
For the game’s description, check out below via the official website.
A RUTHLESS STRUGGLE TO SAVE MOTHER EARTH
Gaia – Mother Earth – is dying. Ravaged by mankind’s endless hunger, she is losing the struggle against the Wyrm, a cosmic force of decay and destruction. Made manifest in the corporation Endron, the servants of the Wyrm stand poised to feast on the corpse of nature herself.
The Wyrm, a corrupting entity, is winning the war against Gaia, Mother Earth. Pentex, a multinational corporation that serves the Wyrm, is controlling the world through its subsidiaries.
Check out the first look gameplay video below.
Note: The availability of all items are subject to change without prior notice.
- A QUEST FOR REDEMPTION – A former protector of Gaia, born under a full moon, and proud werewolf Warrior of the Fianna Tribe. However, after losing control of his devastating rage, Cahal chose a life of exile. Years later, while searching for his missing daughter. Cahal discovers that his old pack is in danger, and he must come to its aid
- ONE HERO, THREE FORMS – Each form has its advantages: the wolf can sneak around undetected, Cahal as a human can interact with other people, and the half-wolf Crinos can unleash its inhuman Rage to tear enemies apart
- IMMENSE RAGE – Your worst enemy is yourself: if you don’t contain your Rage, it can destroy you once again by letting the Wyrm enthrall consume your soul