Azur Lane: Crosswave Switch Commanders Calendar Edition Now Available for Pre-order
Azur Lane: Crosswave [Commanders Calendar Edition]
Nintendo™ Switch – EUROPE
- The Commanders Calendar Edition includes the game, reversible cover sleeve, and an art desk calendar.
- It’s coming on February 19 in Europe.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia. So, what are you waiting for?
As reported in September 2020, Azur Lane: Crosswave is finally stepping to the Western regions for the Nintendo Switch. With this, Idea Factory will release a special edition for Azur Lane: Crosswave. Let’s welcome the Commanders Calendar Edition!
The Commanders Calendar Edition includes the following:
- The game
- Reversible Cover Sleeve
- 12 page 2021 Art Desk Calendar (169mm x 104mm)
So, mark your calendars as Azur Lane: Crosswave Commanders Calendar Edition Switch Version is coming on February 19, 2021.
For a brief background, Azur Lane is a famous side-scrolling video game that was first released for iOS and Android in 2017. After the massive success in China, the game spread its popularity in Japan. This game has adapted several entertainment outlets such as manga and novelizations. Azur Lane: Crosswave originally released in Japan last August for PS4. It was then followed by its English localization for PS4 and Steam.
Here’s the official game description below via Idea Factory.
Azur Lane: Crosswave takes the spirit of the mobile game and uses the Unreal Engine to bring its characters to life in a massive 3D world, so fans can see them as they’ve never seen them before. The in-game character designs will also feature cel-shaded anime-style 3D graphics that stay true to the original art.
Are you ready for this one? The game’s Commanders Calendar Edition for the Switch is now available for pre-order here at Playasia. So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items are subject to change without prior notice.
Read more about the game > HERE <
- Ships at Bae – Players will need to defeat enemy ships and meet special criteria to unlock and customize new characters. Swap weapons and even cute accessories to fit your needs as the top commander of the seas! With a multitude of characters to collect each equipped with unique strengths and abilities and NPCs to unlock, every player will definitely find their favorite commander to customize!
- Ready Your Torpedoes and Set Sail – Before you set sail, players can prepare their character units, formations, and equipment. Customizing and preparing your formation ahead of battle is crucial!
- Glide and Weave – Don’t just sit out there like a buoy! Prepare yourself and input your attacks! Pay close attention to aerial bombs, underwater torpedoes, and incoming projectiles. Launch and aim your torpedoes, shoot down incoming aerial attacks with your anti-air guns, and swiftly glide past any incoming missiles!
- Unreal Big Fish – Azur Lane: Crosswave uses the Unreal Engine and it brings your favorite 2D characters in the original mobile app come to life in this 3D, cel-shaded world!
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!