GO by Train!! Hashiro Yamanote Line Switch Release on March 18 | Pre-order Now!
GO by Train!! Hashiro Yamanote Line
Nintendo™ Switch – JAPAN
- Finally, Square Enix and Taito have revealed the release date.
- It’s coming on March 18, 2021.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia!
Switch users, it’s time to celebrate! Square Enix and Taito will bring the train simulator game, GO by Train!! Hashiro Yamanote Line to the Nintendo Switch. So, mark your calendars as the Switch version is coming on March 18, 2021. Are you ready for this train simulator to arrive on the Nintendo Switch?
For a brief background, GO by Train!! or Densha de Go! is a Japanese train simulation game series from Taito. After the well-known game publisher, Square Enix purchased Taito, the said game company is now responsible for producing the game series.
GO by Train!! Hashiro Yamanote Line is first released for the PlayStation 4 in Japan on December 3, 2020. Now, it’s time for the Switch users to experience this game.
The Best At-Home Train Operator Experience
Densha de GO!! finally appears on consoles! Become a train operator and go around the ever-popular Yamanote Line, now with the addition of the new Takanawa Gateway Station. Enjoy the best at-home train operator experience while maintaining the detail of the arcade version.
With the Switch version, it will support the two-handle operation by using the Joy-Cons. Plus, some operations can be used by handheld mode.
GO by Train!! Hashiro Yamanote Line for the Nintendo Switch is coming on March 18. Here at Playasia, it’s now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Meanwhile, the PS4 version is still available on our website. So, if you want to grab this, click the button below to order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items are subject to change without prior notice.
Read more about the game > HERE <
- Switch version supports two-handle operation by using Joy-Con
- Some operations can be performed by using touch panel in handheld mode
- The March 2020-opened Takanawa Gateway Station has been faithfully reproduced in the game!
- You can also operate lines and trains that do not appear in the arcade version, such as the Saikyou Line and Narita Express
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!