Riders Republic Now Available For Pre-order!
PS4™, PS5™, XONE™ & XSX™ – US & EU
- Riders Republic is an upcoming sports video game from developer Ubisoft Annecy and publisher Ubisoft.
- Get your bike, ski, snowboard or wingsuit and explore an open world sports paradise.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Publisher Ubisoft and developer Ubisoft Annecy have confirmed that they will be releasing a massive multiplayer game titled Riders Republic. The game will allow players to ski, snowboard, bike, or wingsuit across an open world sports paradise.
In addition, players can throw themselves in mass races and be the first to cross the finish line. Develop your rider’s career, or kick back with friends and free roam the parks. The game is set to launch for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and PC platforms later this year.
Live out the rider’s fantasy as you roam free in a huge, vibrant open world, always buzzing with other players around you. Immerse yourself in iconic American national parks including Bryce Canyon, Yosemite Valley, Mammoth Mountain… all mashed up for you to shred! Squad up with your friends and compete in a wide range of multiplayer modes: feel the rush of downhill races, dominate maps in team vs team competitions, or give it your best shot in epic mass PvP races with more than 50 other players. – Ubisoft
Note: The availability of all items are subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here below are the game’s trailers, features and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Battle against over 50 players simultaneously in a massive multiplayer playground
- Compete in an all-out mass start race—collide, grind, and fight your way to the finish!
- Customize your character to show off your style to your friends or show up the competition
- Bike, ski, snowboard, or wingsuit through a seamless open world in Career mode or multiplayer events
- Go wild on the heights of iconic US national parks like Yosemite, Zion, and Bryce Canyon
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!