Aria Chronicle (Japanese Ver.) English & Physical Release Now Up for Grabs!
Nintendo™ Switch – JAPAN
- The PC RPG game, Aria Chronicle will have a physical release for the Nintendo Switch in July in Japan with English language support.
- It is currently slated for a July 12, 2021 release.
- Now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
Developer Studio N9‘s turn-based tactical RPG Aria Chronicle will receive a physical release for the Nintendo Switch in Japan, courtesy of publisher Crest. Although the game is a Japanese version, English speakers gamers can still enjoy the game because of its featured English language.
If you’re not familiar, Aria Chronicle was first released for PC via Steam in July of 2020. The story follows the role of a princess named Aria who lives in a Kingdom known as Tamageria. Things started to get darker when she was on a trip to a small village called Latebra for her “Rite of Succession.” She then suddenly found herself in an eerie situation with a strange organization known as “The Cult.” As the game progresses, Aria discovers a shocking revelation she never saw coming.
What could it be? See for yourself in July and get ready to embark on an exciting journey with Aria.
Much of the history of the Kingdom of Tamageria was lost in the horrendous battle against the demon dragon Enyalius.
In order to carry out the “Rite of Succession,” a tradition passed on in the Kingdom, Princess Aria sets forth on a pilgrimage accompanied by Tila, a paladin escort, and Gerom, a young palace clerk.
On their way to the remote village of Latebra, Aria and her party come across a totem with an eerie pattern… The disappearance of Lord Tyler… Traces of a mysterious organization known as the “Cult”…
When Aria confronts the truth of the matter, it is the start of the epic adventure that is to follow.
Available here at Playasia!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
- Strategic Turn-Based Battles – Your Heroes’ mentality will affect their attributes. Be sure to keep alert to the progress of the battle, so that you can fully utilize the capabilities of your entire party
- Customizable Parties – The formation of your part is solely up to you! Arrange together Heroes with varying characteristics for an entire party
- Randomized Dungeon Exploration – Strategically adventure through dungeons that vary with each mission!
- Ascension Mode – Chose of the two characters to be your “Challenger” to battle through the tower and aim for the top!
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!