Monster Hunter Rise Version 1.1.2 Update Available | Learn More Here
Nintendo™ Switch – US, & EU JAPAN
It’s time to update as Capcom has dropped version 1.1.2 update for Monster Hunter Rise. It includes bug fixes for the base and player. Learn more about the patch notes from the official website. Click here.
Monster Hunter Rise injects a brand new take on the series. Team up and save the vast open world of the Kamura Village from the threatening Rampage.
So, step into the hunting ground and get ready for some hunting action! Choose from the various types of weapons and equip your armor. You can then embark on a challenging journey to save the village and defeat precarious foes. Pick up items from the fallen monsters and craft unique weapons and armors out of it. It’s your call to face the journey alone or team up with up to three of your friends in the local or online co-op play.
Continue reading >HERE<
Monster Hunter Rise is now available here at Playasia. So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Enjoy the official English & Japanese trailer, features, and screenshots below.
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/a6C5lH5b-f4?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/a6C5lH5b-f4Actual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/a6C5lH5b-f4?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/a6C5lH5b-f4
- Rise to New Heights – The debut of the new “Wirebug” mechanic allows for wire-based grappling actions that can be used to scale cliffs and other hard-to-reach areas, providing new traversal and aerial attack options
- New and Returning Monsters – The game will introduce Magnamalo, a menacing new flagship monster, as well as other new monsters like the shape-shifting Aknosom, the amphibious Tetranadon, and more. Hunters can also expect to encounter numerous fan-favorite and returning species from previous Monster Hunter games
- Canyne Companions – New hunting partners called Palamutes can be personalized and used to ride across the terrain, providing players with all-new traveling and attack options. On solo hunts, players can select both a Palamute and Palico to assist them, while multiplayer hunters can bring one or the other into the field
- The Rampage – In addition to the plethora of solo and multiplayer quests, the immersive story mode will task aspiring hunters with discovering the secrets behind the puzzling “Rampage” events that threaten Kamura Village
- Hunting Options – Play solo, or join up to three other hunters in local or online co-op play. The Nintendo Switch system also allows for hunting anywhere, anytime and with anyone!
- Seamless Gameplay – Featuring maps with no loading times, the continuous gameplay ensures that players will remain on their quests as soon as the hunt begins, without transitions between areas
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!