Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX Now Available For Pre-order!
- A legendary classic game is back as Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX with new modes, levels, and features.
- The game will launch for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and Nintendo Switch.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Merge Games and Jankenteam have confirmed that the legendary platform game Alex Kidd in Miracle World will be in modern consoles this year. The game will be titled Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX. According to the publisher, it will feature new modes, levels, and features. Players will also have the options for modern or retro-style graphics.
If you are not familiar with the game, Alex Kidd in Miracle World is a platform game released in Japan in 1986 for Sega Master System and internationally in 1987.
Since his first appearance in 1986 with Alex Kidd in Miracle World. The iconic Alex Kidd makes his return to smash rocks, collect coins and tackle bosses once again in Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX!
Comprising of all levels from the original title as well as brand new levels which expand the lore of Alex Kidd, experience Miracle World like you’ve never seen it before with new animations, graphical detail and gameplay improvements.
As well as including all of the original classic boss fights, Boss Rush Mode will give you the chance to experience none-stop boss action!
You can also jump straight into the original classic with the press of a button with Retro Mode! At any point during gameplay, switch between the enhanced graphics and a recreation of the original art style! – Merge Games
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t miss this legendary platform remaster, pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items are subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- A Legend Reborn – Dive into a stunning recreation of Alex Kidd in Miracle World with striking new art and tighter, more fluid controls
- New Modes – New modes such including ‘Classic Mode’ and ‘Boss Rush Mode’ will be available for players alongside the standard game
- New Levels – Experience new levels which expand the lore of the original and feature new enemy types and vehicles
- Alternative Boss Fights – New and improved boss fight mechanics with more intuitive combat
- Classic Mode – Experience the original game with boss fights, dialogue, levels and functions the same as the original Master System version
- New and remastered music – A wide array of reimagined music tracks as well as remastered tracks from the original classic game!
SPRING SAVINGS HERE WE GO!
Don’t miss out on blooming discounts across all categories such as games, toys, merchandise, digital, and more on our Spring Sale! Promo ends on Apr 14, 3pm, HKT, (GMT +8).
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!