Dungeon and Gravestone RPG Releases in Japan with English Support
Dungeon and Gravestone
Nintendo™ Switch – JAPAN
- Dungeon and Gravestone is getting a physical release for the Nintendo Switch in Japan with English.
- It is currently scheduled for an August 5, 2021 release.
- Now available for pre-order here at Playasia. We ship worldwide.
Block Quest Maker (BQM) developer Wonderland Kazakiri is pleased to announce another game in their catalog. Introducing, Dungeon and Gravestone!
Dungeon and Gravestone is a new dungeon-crawling RPG made for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC. It was first released on April 23, 2021, via digital format for the aforementioned platforms. And, if you’re a physical collector and a fan of this genre, here’s something that you can look forward to.
Wonderland Kazakiri will also launch a physical edition of the game in Japan. And the good thing about this is that English-speaking players can also enjoy the game because of its English language support feature.
Dungeon and Gravestone brings you to a mysterious town where destruction, blood, monsters, and tombs are everywhere. Enter the town and brave the challenges the await you.
Your journey will be filled with various challenges that will put your skills to the test such as, dungeons that change shape each time you enter, a mysterious chamber packed with nerve-wracking puzzles (but with hidden treasures), and giants monsters!
Follow the role of a hero who is only a pile of bones in the beginning. Change your appearance as you progress in the game by strengthening your character.
Fight with all your might to obtain LPs (level points) that will be accumulated for you to strengthen your hero with various skills. You can also use different kinds of magic once you obtained a magic book. But, be wise in using these spells as they consume blood.
Become a hero and face over 500 quests. Collect items, learn skills, level up, discover hidden treasures, go fishing, and more!
Available here at Playasia!
Also, if you prefer to get the Japanese digital version of the game on Nintendo Switch, get it through eShop, and don’t forget to grab your Japanese eShop cards HERE.
Note: The availability of all items are subject to change without prior notice.
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/32LRiuWPPiw?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/32LRiuWPPiwActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/32LRiuWPPiw?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/32LRiuWPPiw
- Dungeons that change shape – Dungeons change layout each time player enters them and their most terrifying aspect are blood level constantly depleting, which eventually brings death. It is said that the cries full of sorrow of the adventurers who lost their lives are left as a tombstones
- Mysterious Chamber – There seems to be a secret level somewhere in between dungeon layers that are packed with brain-racking puzzles, but word is, the treasures hidden there are worth it! Try your luck if you find one
- Giant monsters – I wonder if they have spilled the blood of thousands of adventurers, these giant bosses who afflict damage with various attacks. Can they really be defeated?
- Skill acquisition – LPs (level points) will be accumulated as you level up in the dungeon. Use LP to unlock various skills and strengthen your character
- Book of magic – Obtain a book of magic and you will be able to use various types of magic. Be careful though because it consumes blood when using magic
- Hero and his looks – At first, the hero is only a pile of bones. But upon getting a new Body his looks can be changed. Hero’s strength varies depending on his appearance, so look for new Bodies in the dungeons
- Item collection – Items go from monster’s drop to weapons and armor. Various items are falling in the dungeons. Plus the more you use your weapon, the stronger it will become
- Food & fishing – It is said that the big, mysterious tree in the town bears food for those who save it. Worth trying. Also, waters around dungeons are said to be full of fish. You can go to the dungeon with a fishing rod in your hand if you have the courage to. Dungeons are full of roaming monsters…
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!