Song of Horror Physical Release for PS4 With English Support Now Open for Pre-order
PlayStation 4™ – JAPAN
- DMM Games will bring the physical release of this survival horror game for the PS4 in Japan.
- Mark your calendars as it’s coming on August 26.
- The physical release has English language support. So, pre-order yours now here at Playasia!
Get ready for horror lovers out there. The physical release of the survival horror game, Song of Horror for PlayStation 4 is coming to Japan on August 26. Don’t worry, folks! The physical release supports English, Japanese, Korean and Chinese. Thanks to DMM Games to make the physical release possible.
If you are waiting for the digital release, it’s coming worldwide on May 28 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam.
Here’s the game overview below from Raiser Games.
A Cursed Song
The famed writer Sebastian P. Husher has gone missing, along with his entire family. Worried, his editor sent an assistant to his house in order to look for him – but he never came back… These disappearances spark a set of events that will soon reveal something dreadful:a nameless, dark entity known only as The Presence seems to be responsible.
Thanks, Gematsu for the info!
Song of Horror physical release in PS4 with English language support is now open for pre-order here at Playasia. So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/ImIIU3SZU48?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/ImIIU3SZU48Actual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/ImIIU3SZU48?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/ImIIU3SZU48
- AN UNSTOPPABLE ENTITY – Song of Horror offers a truly dynamic terror experience: its antagonist, the supernatural entity known only as The Presence, is controlled by an advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) that adapts to your actions and decisions. Experience unbearable fear as this otherworldly being responds to your way of playing and hunts you down in unexpected ways, offering a unique experience to every player and gameplay where tension builds up naturally instead of coming from scripted sequences
- 13 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS – As a player, you will live this story through the eyes of a varied set of characters related to the story in their own way. Every character is different, and brings their unique point of view to the investigation, allowing them to approach clues and items differently. Their actions and decisions will shape the world: some of them will know more or less of certain aspects of the story; some will be more effective against supernatural manifestations, but all of them can die if the Presence gets to them – and death is permanent. If they die, you will have to pick the story up with another one, and continue the investigation so their deaths are not in vain
- EXPLORE THE SCARIEST PLACES – A mysterious antique shop, a forgotten abbey, an abandoned mental hospital… Each location in Song of Horror is inspired by the classics of the genre. Explore and investigate these haunted places to gather clues and items that will help you solve challenging puzzles while enduring the agonizing tension of the game’s atmosphere
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!