Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Launches On June 10, 2021 | Pre-order Now
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade
PlayStation 5™ – US, EU, JAPAN & ASIA
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade is an enhanced and expanded version of the critically acclaimed and award-winning Final Fantasy VII Remake.
- Coming to PS5 on June 10, 2021, with fully enhanced visuals, gameplay, system enhancements and more!
- Available for pre-order here at Playasia.
It’s been over a year since Final Fantasy VII Remake launched for the PlayStation 4. Some enjoyed it, some are still enjoying it, and some are still undecided whether to try the game or not. While everyone’s so busy with their own businesses, Square Enix has also been very busy with another (not-always-seems-to-be-final) Final Fantasy title, Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade.
It is an enhanced and expanded version of the critically acclaimed and award-winning Final Fantasy VII Remake. And if you own Sony’s latest console, the PlayStation 5, and a Final Fantasy enthusiast, it seems like you’ll be expanding your collection anytime soon because Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade will come to the PS5!
Speaking of ‘anytime soon,’ the game will be available sooner than you can ever imagine. Get those controllers and console ready because FFVII Remake Intergrade is coming to PS5 on June 10, 2021.
Kiss goodbye to your social life and say hello to hours of gameplay once you stepped into the city of Midgar. Immerse yourself with highly upgraded visuals, gameplay, and system enhancements, powered by PS5’s latest generation hardware. Two game modes will be available and can be switched according to your preferred settings. First is the ‘Graphics Mode’ that prioritizes 4K high-resolution graphics. Meanwhile, the other mode prioritizes smooth action at 60 frames per second, which is the ‘Performance Mode.’
You can also share with the world your favorite FFVII Remake Intergrade moments with its fully customizable ‘Photo Mode.’ Plus, you can easily jump into action because of its optimized loading times.
Aside from the numerous exciting improvements, the game also features a new episode starring Yuffie Kisaragi and her partner Sonon Kusakabe as the main characters. According to Square Enix, in this new adventure, you play as ninja Yuffie Kisaragi as she infiltrates the shadowy Shinra Corporation to steal a powerful materia and restore glory to her homeland.
Meet new characters, enjoy an extended and enhanced gameplay experience bringing a fresh perspective to the FFVII Remake title that both old and new fans alike should not miss.
Check out the recently released trailer below titled, “Final Trailer.”
Available here at Playasia!
And if you also want to try and get instantly the Final Fantasy VII Remake that was released on PS4, you can try to download it digitally in the PSN Store using our digital gift cards.
Note: The availability of all items are subject to change without prior notice.
- Immerse yourself in the city of Midgar like never before, with improved textures, lighting, and background environments. Players can switch between two game modes: “Graphics Mode” prioritizes 4K high-resolution graphics and “Performance Mode” prioritizes smooth action at 60 frames per second
- Capture and share your memorable moments from the game with a fully customizable “Photo Mode”
- Enjoy immersive battles by using the DualSense wireless controller, with its haptic feedback integration, and enjoy dynamic bike racing with its adaptive triggers
- New difficulty settings for ‘Classic Mode’ provide new ways to play
- Jump into the action faster with optimized loading times
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!