Sword of the Necromancer Standard & Ultra Collector’s Edition for SW Now Available for Pre-order!
- Sword of the Necromancer is a dungeon crawler action RPG from developer Grimorio of Games.
- The game is set to release its physical editions this July and it will be available in Standard and Ultra Collector’s Edition.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Grimorio of Games, JanduSoft, and Tesura Games have confirmed the physical release of their dungeon crawler RPG Sword of the Necromancer. The game was launched digitally earlier this year for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
According to some reviews, the game’s feature that allows you to bring back the monsters you defeated adds a different excitement to the fans of Roguelike. In addition, the game has a good story, set of characters, and a good soundtrack that adds charm to the game.
Sword of the Necromancer is a dungeon-crawler action RPG with Rogue-like elements where you can revive your defeated enemies to make them fight alongside you.
Turn your foes into allies using the forbidden powers of the Sword of the Necromancer and help Tama reach the dungeon’s depths in order to gain enough power to bring Koko back from the dead.
Gather a little army of monsters, equip yourself with weapons and relics and level up to take on the guardians that stand between you and your objective.
Sword of the Necromancer is inspired by Rogue-like games like Enter the Gungeon, 2D Zelda games like A Link to the Past and monster-catching mechanics like those from Azure Dreams. The aim is to create a fluid battle system, with head-to-head combat as its main focus while leaning on monster summons for special actions and attacks. – Grimorio of Games
- Switch Game: Sword of the Necromancer
- 7 IR Cards
- Instruction Booklet
- CD Original Soundtrack
- Ultra Collector’s Edition Box
So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order yours now!
If you want the game alone, you can check the Standard Edition below!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here below are the game’s features and screenshots.
- Turn your foes into allies – use the Sword of the Necromancer to revive defeated monsters and make them fight alongside you
- Gather weapons and relics – each weapon is different from the others. Thanks to the procedural weapon generation system, which gives them various effects and attributes
- Fight with all your might – defeat your enemies using a variety of weapons and objects and dominating the fluid head-to-head battle system
- Level up – enhance your character by fighting enemies and upgrade your stats. Also, improve your summoned monsters by fighting alongside them
- Death is not the end – Each try gets you closer to the Necromancer. You will lose all your equipped weapons and monsters, but you will retain half the level you achieved in your run
- Learn the truth – Discover Tama and Koko’s past as you advance through the dungeon
- Local co-op play – Use the Flask of Homunculus to create a copy of the playable character and play with a friend in local co-op game
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!