Monster Hunter Rise Version 3.0 Update Now Available
Monster Hunter Rise
Nintendo™ Switch – US, & EU JAPAN
Capcom has released Version 3.0 update of Monster Hunter Rise. This free title Update “Ver.3.0” will introduce Crimson Glow Valstrax and Apex Zinogre. In addition, a new ending after the events in the main game will be shown as well.
Check out the trailer below!
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/WEuRucXR0FU?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/WEuRucXR0FUActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/WEuRucXR0FU?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/WEuRucXR0FU
Here are the excerpts of the Patch Notes:
Main Addition and Changes
Added story elements
- New monsters will appear in Hub quests and in the Rampage.
- New quests will be available.
- A new combat locale will be available.
- New weapon trees, armor, and layered armor will be available.
- New skills and Rampage Skills will be available.
- You can change the appearance of Rampage weapons using certain materials.
- Note: The above items will be unlocked when certain conditions are met.
Added system elements
- New Guild Card awards will be available.
- New downloadable content can be purchased from Nintendo eShop.
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Fixed a bug causing an explosion when removing a Hunting Installation during Rampage Quests in Multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from obtaining Talismans from the Melding Pot under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes prevent monster parts from being electrically charged, thus taking less damage during the Serpent Goddess of Thunder quest.
- Fixed a bug causing the wind effect to remain on screen if the monster is slain while creating an air stream during the Serpent God of Wind quest.
- When a player faints during a quest, other players that joined the quest mid-way would sometimes get a message on the loading screen telling them that they had fainted. This has been addressed.
- If the player is riding a Palamute when Almudron dives under and creates a mud maze, there would sometimes be paths between the mud walls too narrow to pass through, and some walls would warp the player somewhere else when touching them. This has been addressed.
- Fixed a bug preventing Buddies from helping the player if they are inflicted with a status ailment while in a state where knockback is negated.
- Fixed a bug where the dual blades’ Demon Mode attacks and the heavy bowgun’s melee attack were not included in the conditions for the Latent Power skill.
Fixed a bug preventing players from advancing if the host leaves a Multiplayer session of 3 or more players with specific timing and under specific conditions.
Fixed a bug preventing the player from advancing when repeatedly opening and closing the HOME screen after activating the software keyboard.
Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
The notes above are excerpts, you check out the full details here!
Monster Hunter Rise injects a brand new take on the series. Team up and save the vast open world of the Kamura Village from the threatening Rampage.
So, step into the hunting ground and get ready for some hunting action! Choose from the various types of weapons and equip your armor. You can then embark on a challenging journey to save the village and defeat precarious foes. Pick up items from the fallen monsters and craft unique weapons and armors out of it. It’s your call to face the journey alone or team up with up to three of your friends in the local or online co-op play.
Continue reading >HERE<
Monster Hunter Rise is now available here at Playasia. So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
If you want to grab the digital version, grab our digital cards now!
Enjoy the official English & Japanese trailer, features, and screenshots below.
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/a6C5lH5b-f4?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/a6C5lH5b-f4Actual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/a6C5lH5b-f4?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/a6C5lH5b-f4
- Rise to New Heights – The debut of the new “Wirebug” mechanic allows for wire-based grappling actions that can be used to scale cliffs and other hard-to-reach areas, providing new traversal and aerial attack options
- New and Returning Monsters – The game will introduce Magnamalo, a menacing new flagship monster, as well as other new monsters like the shape-shifting Aknosom, the amphibious Tetranadon, and more. Hunters can also expect to encounter numerous fan-favorite and returning species from previous Monster Hunter games
- Canyne Companions – New hunting partners called Palamutes can be personalized and used to ride across the terrain, providing players with all-new traveling and attack options. On solo hunts, players can select both a Palamute and Palico to assist them, while multiplayer hunters can bring one or the other into the field
- The Rampage – In addition to the plethora of solo and multiplayer quests, the immersive story mode will task aspiring hunters with discovering the secrets behind the puzzling “Rampage” events that threaten Kamura Village
- Hunting Options – Play solo, or join up to three other hunters in local or online co-op play. The Nintendo Switch system also allows for hunting anywhere, anytime and with anyone!
- Seamless Gameplay – Featuring maps with no loading times, the continuous gameplay ensures that players will remain on their quests as soon as the hunt begins, without transitions between areas
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!