The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD | Watch the Overview Trailer
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU & JAPAN
We are less than a month to welcome Nintendo‘s The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD. And before we welcome this game next month, Nintendo has dropped the overview trailer.
Watch the overview trailer below.
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword was first released for the Nintendo Wii in 2011. This is the 16th mainline entry to the famous The Legend of Zelda series. With the upcoming Zelda 35th anniversary, Nintendo brings the remaster in July!
Check out the description below via Nintendo.
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword game soars onto Nintendo Switch!
Take to the skies, draw your sword, and experience the earliest story in the Legend of Zelda series. Join Link in his high-flying quest to save Zelda, a childhood friend who must confront her destiny. Soar between floating islands and descend to the treacherous surface world in this updated HD version of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD is coming on July 16 for the Nintendo Switch. Here at Playasia, it’s now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Read the Nintendo Direct > HERE <
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/X27t1VEU4d0?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/X27t1VEU4d0Actual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/X27t1VEU4d0?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/X27t1VEU4d0
- Swing your sword and angle your slashes to uncover and breakthrough opponents’ defenses using intuitive motion controls
- The link will match the angle of each strike you make with the Joy-Con controller, creating immersive swordplay that relies on strategy and accuracy
- Movements feel smoother and more immediate thanks to the Nintendo Switch system’s increased processing power and HD graphics
- When playing with two Joy-Con controllers, these become your sword and shield. Swing the right Joy-Con to have Link swing his sword in-game and use the left Joy-Con to raise his shield to block enemy attacks. Physical movements like these can also be used to make use of different tools and items, such as wielding a bow and arrow or throwing bombs
- For the first time, you can also play this adventure using button controls, allowing the game to be played in handheld mode or on Nintendo Switch Lite. When using this control scheme, you can control Link’s sword by simply tilting the right control stick in a chosen direction
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!