New Pokemon Snap Free Update on August 3 | Learn More Here
New Pokemon Snap
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU, JAPAN & ASIA
Get ready, folks, for new content for this Pokemon game. The Pokemon Company has announced that a free content update is coming for New Pokemon Snap on August 3. The update includes new areas and new Pokemons. So, are you ready for this one?
Check out the overview of the update below via Nintendo.
Get ready for even more adventures in New Pokémon Snap! Starting at 6:00 p.m. PDT on August 3, players with an internet connection can download a free content update that will include beautiful, new areas to visit—plus 20 additional Pokémon to discover.
Three stunning new areas will be available to explore:
- Secret Side Path (Day/Night) – The NEO-ONE shrinks to a tiny size when you explore this area, so the Pokémon you see will look gigantic! You can even hear their breathing and footsteps in this thrilling area, and you might spot new kinds of behavior from Pokémon you’ve seen before.
- Mightywide River (Day/Night) – Mightywide River is a nurturing water source that provides the whole of Belusylva Island with sustenance. You’ll be conducting research as you ride down the river, so be on the lookout for rapids as you search for Pokémon, and keep your camera ready so you don’t miss capturing them in action.
- Barren Badlands (Day/Night) – In this area, you’ll research the badlands of Voluca Island, where dry winds from the desert blow. This area has many peculiar features, from geysers to poisonous, gas-spewing swamps. Pokémon may be hiding underground or in the rocky cliffs, so keep your eyes peeled for them while you’re on your expedition.
Across the three new areas, players will find a variety of Pokémon, including those already familiar from players’ journey across the Lental region as well as 20 more Pokémon that couldn’t be found before.
Watch the trailer below.
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/_gKZ5-8LRKg?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/_gKZ5-8LRKgActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/_gKZ5-8LRKg?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/_gKZ5-8LRKg
Get ready to capture your favorite Pokemon with the New Pokemon Snap. This is a first-person simulation video game with a mixture of rail shooter-style gameplay. This is the sequel of the 1999 game Pokemon Snap.
Check out the game description below via Nintendo.
Explore lush scenery on unknown islands to snap photos of Pokémon in their natural habitats
Seek out and take in-game photographs of Pokémon in their native environments in the New Pokémon Snap™ game, only for the Nintendo Switch™ system! You’ll even discover behaviors and expressions you’ve never seen before when you encounter and research lively wild Pokémon. You might see them patrolling their territory, playing, or lurking in out-of-the-way spots.
Investigate the mysterious Illumina phenomenon
Travel to the islands that make up the Lental region. In this region, some of the Pokémon and vegetation will appear to have a special glow. Research these Pokémon alongside Professor Mirror as you explore dense jungles, vast deserts, and more! Your observations of Pokémon thriving in the wild may help unravel the truth behind the Illumina phenomenon. The Pokémon pictures you take will be used to build your very own Pokémon Photodex!
Thanks, Gematsu for the info!
New Pokemon Snap is now available on our website. So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to grab yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Read more about the game > HERE <
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/fwnnIBPq_v0?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/fwnnIBPq_v0Actual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/fwnnIBPq_v0?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/fwnnIBPq_v0
- See a different side of Pokémon in a new photo-snapping adventure, only on Nintendo Switch
- Research various Pokémon in their natural habitats and capture Pokémon behaviors that you’ve never seen before
- Explore unknown islands with scenery like lush jungles and tropical beaches throughout your journey
- Take in-game photos to make your very own Pokémon Photodex
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!