No More Heroes III Update: Travis Touchdown 30-Minute Gameplay Adventure
The upcoming hack and slash, action-adventure video game, No More Heroes III, by developer Grasshopper Manufacture is set to release exclusively to the Nintendo Switch on August 27, 2021. And as we are getting closer to its release, of course, we will be expecting plenty of various promotional materials such as trailers, gameplays, screenshots, or whatever kind of news that is.
And speaking of which, a Japanese show on YouTube called Washagana TV just featured No More Heroes III. It’s about half an hour of gameplay footage with the game’s protagonist, Travis Touchdown. The footage features the upcoming adventure of Travis packed with lots of bloody action-adventure, meta-humor, and playing with cats. Yep.
So, if you’re eyeing this game and can’t wait to see how will it look like and play like on the Nintendo Switch, now is the opportunity to take a good look at it.
You can watch the gameplay footage below.
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/x97NRkFtH3I?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/x97NRkFtH3IActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/x97NRkFtH3I?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/x97NRkFtH3I
Available Here at Playasia
In search of the physical release for No More Heroes III? Search no more! You can grab a copy of the game’s physical release here in our store.
Available versions: US, EU & JP
Also Available in its Limited Edition
What’s in the box?
- Switch Game: No More Heroes 3
- Switch Game: No More Heroes 1+2
- Special Illustrated Box
- Original T-Shirt (Size L)
- Original Rock Glass
- Original Magnet Sheet
- Original Motel Keyholder
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
If you want to grab the digital version, you can grab it on the Nintendo eShop with the help of our instant Nintendo eShop cards.
Hence, here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots.
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/JnxoHOXqkiE?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/JnxoHOXqkiEActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/JnxoHOXqkiE?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/JnxoHOXqkiE
Fight your way to the top of the Galactic Superhero Rankings!
The legendary assassin Travis Touchdown makes his glorious return to the Madness!
Our hero, Travis Touchdown, must make it to the top of the Galactic Superhero Rankings in order to stop the evil Prince FU and his ten alien assassins from taking over the Earth.
- Earn money to enter ranked battles! – To enter into each subsequent ranked battle, you’ll need to pay a pretty steep fee. Travis must take on various missions around town to make the money he needs to fight. An invitation to the next fight will be sent once the required fees have been transferred via ATM
- Use your skills to dominate opponents! – Enjoy even more hardcore slash-‘em-up action than ever before as you use the Joy-Con’s intuitive controls to wield Travis Touchdown’s trusty Beam Katana along with a slew of pro wrestling techniques!
- Also, featured for the first time in the series, Travis can now use his Death Glove to activate a variety of skills, allowing for more strategic battles. Furthermore, you can now customize the new Skill Tree and try out different Death Glove Chip combinations to find the play style that works best for you
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!