Lost Judgment Post-Launch DLC Revealed | Learn More Here
PS5™, PS4™, XSX, XONE – US, EU & JAPAN
Sega and Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio have revealed the post-launch downloadable contents for the upcoming game, Lost Judgment.
Check out the schedule of the post-launch DLCs below.
- Detective Essentials Pack (September 24 / Digital Deluxe and Ultimate Edition Early Access September 21)
- More detective dogs
- New skateboard and skate park
- Sky Spider drone and extract recipes
- Additional girlfriends
- Four more SEGA Master System games
- Fight Super Shin Amon
- School Stories Expansion Pack (October 26)
- New motorcycle, parts, and racecourse
- New dance club outfit and special moves
- New robot
- Spar with Kaito, Sugiura, and Higashi
- Take the new Boxing combat style to the streets
- The Kaito Files (spring 2022)
- New story and playable character, starring Kaito
- Approximately 10 hours of additional content
Thanks, Gematsu for the info!
Takayuki Yagami is back for another mission to solve a mystery about a gruesome murder. The famous Japanese actor Takuya Kimura is back as Yagami’s Japanese voice actor. According to him, the protagonist steps up to this game.
For a brief background, Judgment is first released in Japan in 2019 for PlayStation 4. Now, the sequel is finally coming after 2 years of waiting.
Here’s the game overview via Sega.
Seize the truth.
December 2021, Tokyo district court. Akihiro Ehara stands accused of groping a woman on a crowded train. A bystander’s video footage of his attempt to flee the scene and subsequent apprehension is all over the news, and public outcry demands a maximum sentence.
“Three days ago, a dead body was found in an abandoned building in Yokohama. Have you identified it yet?” he proclaims as confusion cuts through the courtroom.
His defense lawyer, Saori Shirosaki, has no doubt that crucial details of the situation have been overlooked, as Ehara was not even tried for the murder. She contacts detective Takayuki Yagami to investigate this further.
How could Ehara have committed two crimes at once? Was the sexual battery just a cover-up? Has Ehara gamed the entire justice system? As victims surface and Yagami digs farther into the truth, he is faced with a question: Defend the law, or enact justice?
From just a single stumble, one can become a monster…
It’s time to solve the mystery in Lost Judgment for PS5, PS4, XSX, and XONE on September 24. Here at Playasia, it’s now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
If you want to grab the digital version, buy our digital cards here.
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/awImPMdbNCA?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/awImPMdbNCAActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/awImPMdbNCA?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/awImPMdbNCA
- BRINGING JUSTICE AT THE EDGE OF THE LAW – Put Yagami’s distinct martial arts forms to the test in order to get to the bottom of the case. Harness the Crane, Tiger, and new Snake stance, a graceful style that can deflect and return an opponent’s strikes, using their energy against them
- EVERYONE’S GOT A STORY – Employ Yagami’s arsenal of detective tricks with new gadgets, stealthily tracking suspects, and crafty methods of infiltration. Leave no stone unturned in pursuit of the truth as you take on cases in both Tokyo and Yokohama
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!