Grandia HD Collection Asia English Physical Release | Pre-order Now Open!
Nintendo™ Switch – Asia
- Grandia HD Collection Asia English physical release is here!
- This physical edition is bound to release this October 1st.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Grandia HD Collection is the compilation of the first two games in the Grandia series. It is a classic RPG from developer Game Arts. The titles included are the Grandia and the Grandia II. So, if you missed the physical edition that was released last year, here’s your chance to get your copies. In addition, this Asia version supports the English, Korean, and Traditional/ Simplified Chinese Languages.
Justin, a young boy who dreams of one day becoming a great adventurer, uncovers a grand secret within the ancient Dom ruins. Joined by his childhood friend Sue, and veteran adventurer Feena; the trio set off, facing danger and gaining allies along the way, in order to discover what lies beyond the End of the World
Eons after the battle between the gods Granas and Valmar, the young mercenary Geohound, Ryudo, infamously fights dangerous monsters in exchange for rewards. When tasked with protecting the songstress Elena, his simple job becomes a life-changing mission to find a weapon once held by a god to protect the world from never-ending darkness
Don’t miss the chance to get these 2 RPGs in one collection. Pre-order yours now!
Moreover, If you opt for the digital version of the game, you can buy your eShop cards here!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here are the game’s features, and screenshots for you to enjoy!
- Real-time, turn-based action – Experience and employ a unique action bar system for real-time fighting with distinct characters
- Magic based combat – Gather Mana Eggs to learn and use magic-based skills, ranging from elemental attacks to character enhancing magic for defense and offense statistical boosts
- Illustrious worlds to explore – The vibrant worlds in GRANDIA HD Collection include nostalgic starter cities such as Parm GRANDIA ) and Carbo Village ( GRANDIA II ) to iconic fields and areas such as The End of the World ( GRANDIA ) and Valmar’s Moon ( GRANDIA II)
- Gather Skill Points and ATTACK! – Skill Points or Skill Coins can be used to earn incredibly intense moves that make for an extraordinary fighting experience
- Eclectic Enemy Encounters – The worlds of GRANDIA and GRANDIA II bring forth a plethora of challenging and epic enemies in the wild, as well as main storyline bosses
- Ear Indulging, Melodious Compositions – Experience world exploration, momentous battles, and legendary in game experiences in beautiful harmony with musical compositions from acclaimed Japanese composer Noriyuki Iwadare
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!