A Hat In Time Physical Edition For PS4 Launches This Friday!
PlayStation 4™ – US & EU
- 3D platformer adventure game A Hat in Time’s physical release for PS4 is finally here!
- This physical edition is set to launch this Friday, November 12.
- Pre-order is now open here at Playasia.
It’s time to celebrate physical collectors! The adorable 3D platformer adventure game A Hat In Time is getting a physical release for the PlayStation 4. Take note that the release is this Friday, November 12 in North America and Europe.
This physical edition will include the base game and seal the deal expansion in-disc. Meanwhile, the game is currently out digitally on various platforms. A switch physical version is available as well!
Get ready for a lot of jumping, fighting, and stitching of new hats to make her way into every nook and cranny of this new world to restore her fuel and resume her journey.
A Hat in Time is a 3D collect-a-thon platformer featuring a little girl with a lot of heart! Travel the universe with Hat Kid as you rival the evil Mustache Girl in order to save the world!
Unlock new platforming abilities, more combat moves, and spice up your attacks with badges attached to your hat!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here are the game’s features and screenshots.
- 5 vastly different worlds to explore!
- Exploration is key, every nook and cranny contains something to help you on your way!
- You might be small, but you pack a punch! Defeat enemies to unlock goodies and fight giant bosses!
- Upgrade your umbrella with platforming and combat abilities!
- Lots of guest composers, such as Grant Kirkhope, the composer for Banjo-Kazooie!
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!