Street Fighter V: Champion Edition DLC Character Luke Launches On Nov 29
Street Fighter V: Champion Edition
PlayStation 4™ – US, EU & JP
Capcom has announced the last DLC character for Street Fighter V and it’s no other than Luke. As shown in the new video released by the developers, Luke seems to have experienced a dramatic childhood. Make sure to play Luke’s character to get a better understanding of his story. In addition, Luke will arrive at the game on November 29th.
Check out the trailer below that focuses on Luke and the fall update.
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/UsjeDcCqb-Q?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/UsjeDcCqb-QActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/UsjeDcCqb-Q?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/UsjeDcCqb-Q
According to the developers, Luke will be the last DLC character for this game. But just a little spoiler, they also shared that Luke will be featured on the next Street Fighter project. Watch out for that!
WHERE TO BUY?
Haven’t got the game yet? We got you! Grab yours now here at Playasia.
|STEAM CARD||PSN CARD|
|BUY NOW!||BUY YOUR PSN CARDS NOW!|
Rule the ring and get ready to be the Champion of all Champions! This all-new knockout edition comes packed with every single piece of DLC from both Street Fighter V and Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, excluding the Fighting Chance costumes, brand collaboration costumes, and Capcom Pro Tour DLC. Nevertheless, the Champion Edition adds each character, stage and costume that were released after Arcade Edition.
Choose from the whopping 40 character options with the addition of Street Fighter III’s antagonist, Gill. Unleash their most iconic and intense attacks in the 34 stages that will be featured in the game. Plus, dress up your character and look for the best fighting attire in the over 200 costumes that have been introduced since Street Fighter V’s launch in 2016.
Read more about the game >HERE<
For more details about the game, you can watch the announcement trailer below, as well as the game’s features and screenshots.
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/XS5R1g1U_Jw?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/XS5R1g1U_JwActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/XS5R1g1U_Jw?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/XS5R1g1U_Jw
- New V-Skills – Each character will receive a new V-Skill 2, adding even more depth to the combat system
- Balance Update – New gameplay improvements and character-specific updates
- New Challengers – 11 new challengers (including Gill) have been added to the game after Arcade Edition and will be included in Champion Edition, with one additional soon-to-be-announced character bringing the total to 12. All downloadable content characters released after the original version are available for current players by using earned Fight Money or real money
- PlayStation 4 and PC Cross-Platform Play – Current players and future owners of Street Fighter V: Champion Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PlayStation 4 and PC cross-platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base
- Stay Updated – The initial Street Fighter V purchase is still the only one that consumers need to make to ensure they always have the most up-to-date version of the title
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!