Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach Physical Release Launches on March 15, 2022
PS5™ & PS4™ – US & Europe
- This is the physical release of the survival horror game for the PS5 & PS4.
- It launches on March 15, 2022.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia!
Thanks to Maximum Games, the physical release of Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach is coming for the PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4. Mark your calendars as the physical release launches on March 15, 2022.
If you are eager to play this game now, the digital version is available.
Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach is a survival horror game developed by Steel Wools Studios. This game is the 8th installment to the Five Nights at Freddy’s series.
Here’s the official game description below via Steam Wool Studios.
Hey, kids! Do you want pizza?! Well, Fazbear Entertainment has spared no expense developing the world’s most extreme family fun center – Freddy Fazbear’s Mega Pizza Plex! At three stories tall, it’s the flashiest, raddest, rockingist, safest* pizzeria the universe has ever seen. Of course, Freddy and the band are excited to meet you! Utilizing the latest in animatronic technology, you can actually party with the stars themselves. So, on your next birthday, let Freddy Fazbear’s Mega Pizza Plex make you a SUPERSTAR!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
- THE NEXT CHAPTER IN FEAR – Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach is the latest installment of the family-friendly horror games loved by millions of players from all over the globe. Play as Gregory, a young boy trapped overnight in Freddy Fazbear’s Mega Pizzaplex. With the help of Freddy Fazbear himself, Gregory must survive the near-unstoppable hunt of reimagined Five Nights at Freddy’s characters – as well as new, horrific threats
- THE HUNTERS AND THE HUNTED – Once nighttime protocols are initiated, the animatronics at Freddy Fazbear’s Mega Pizzaplex will relentlessly pursue all intruders. Glamrock Chica, Roxanne Wolf, Montgomery Gator, and the Pizzaplex’s security guard, Vanessa, will turn over every Cotton Candy Pizza Stand if they have to – it’s not wise to stay in one place for too long
- ADAPT TO SURVIVE – Access the building’s security cameras to survey the environment and plan your route through danger. Distract enemies by knocking over paint cans and toys – just slip away before enemies are drawn to your location. Hop into hiding spots and allow danger to pass, or try to outrun your pursuers. Play your way, but be prepared to adapt
- EXPLORE AND DISCOVER – Freddy Fazbear’s Mega Pizzaplex offers a variety of attractions for guests to enjoy – Monty Golf, Roxy Raceway, Bonnie Bowl, the sewers, and… Sewers? The Pizzaplex is vast and has no shortage of goodies to discover
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!