Narrative Driven RPG Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong Is Now Available For Pre-order!
PS4™, PS5™, XONE™, XSX™ & Switch – US & EU
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong is an upcoming narrative driven RPG. The game is based on the tabletop RPG Vampire: The Masquerade.
- The game will launch for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series and Nintendo Switch on May 2022.
- Pre-order is now open here at Playasia.
Publisher Nacon has announced the upcoming RPG Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series and Nintendo Switch. This game is planned to release on May this year and it is part of the World of Darkness video game series. In addition, the game is based on White Wolf Publishing’s tabletop RPG Vampire: The Masquerade.
In this game, players can play as 3 vampires, equipped their powers, embrace their desires, and face their demons in a heart-pounding story in which your choices decide the fate of Boston.
They call her a seer, prophet, or harbinger. But Leysha is far more than the titles bestowed upon her. Caught in the middle of a web of complex relationships spinning around her, she wants nothing more than to protect her daughter, no matter the cost. Swept up in the whirlwind of events following an attack on Boston’s Vampiric Society, Leysha is one of the 3 main characters whose actions will define the fate of Boston.
Power, wealth, immortality, at one point or another, Galeb has had it all. He’s traveled the world, amassed a fortune, and established himself as one of the oldest and most feared Vampires in the city of Boston. And yet, he’s left wanting, grasping for something he’s lost. Or perhaps something that was never there to begin with.
Although she looks like a young woman with magnetic charm, Emem is actually 100 years old. A former jazz diva, she now belongs to the Toreador clan after having been transformed by Hilda, the love of her life.
Another vampire game is coming to your favorite console. So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here are the game’s trailers, features, and screenshots.
- WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF DARKNESS – What if vampires were real? What if bloodthirsty predators lived hidden among us, engaged in a never-ending game of desire, conspiracy and betrayal? What if you became one of them? In Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong, you play as these alluring monsters in a world where the lines between the real and supernatural are always blurred
- A HEART-POUNDING THRILLER – Hazel Iversen, the Swan, is the new Prince of the Boston Camarilla. An iron hand in a velvet glove, she intends to assert her power and reinforce the Masquerade, the vampiric law designed to ensure humans never learn about her kind. However, the best-laid plans of mice and men are often torn asunder. As rumors of betrayal, murder, and power struggles reach fever pitch, you must work in the shadows to protect your Sect in a frantic investigation as the city of Boston is plunged into Chaos
- PLAY AS 3 ORIGINAL VAMPIRES – Play as 3 vampires, each over a hundred years old. Weave between their intertwined destinies, embracing their different points of view, and making use of their unique abilities to separate the truth from the lies. Each character has their own vampiric disciplines that can be upgraded to suit your preferred approach. Will you choose, intimidation, seduction, or stealth? It’s your decision, provided you can keep the hunger for blood at bay
- GAMEPLAY WITH CONSEQUENCES – With its unique approach to gameplay, Swansong puts the emphasis on consequence. Analyze each situation carefully, the choices you make during the investigation, and your social interactions with characters can have a lasting impact on the fate of your heroes’ lives and the fate of the Boston Camarilla
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!