Ikai for PS5, PS4, & Switch: Launches on March 29
PS4™, PS5™ & SW – North America
Mark your calendars, folks! PM Studios and Endflame revealed the release date of the psychological horror game Ikai. It’s coming on March 29. The game will be available in physical and digital versions. As of the moment, the PC demo version is currently open. So, are you ready to indulge in this psychological horror in March?
Ikai is a first-person psychological horror game drawing inspiration from Japanese folklore. Live the horror by the hand of its defining yokai’s and submerge into the superstitions of the past driven by a unique story and exploration.
Ikai embodies the spirit of the classical psychological horror genre with a defenseless main character incapable of attacking evil creatures. However, it explores a new sense of horror by making the player face the threats directly neither fleeing nor attacking.
Every mechanic of the game is meant to raise this relatable feeling of helplessness and create a tense atmosphere. The slow, precise, and natural movements as a way of interaction resemble real life’s to foster immersion in the uncanny world of Ikai. – PM Studios
So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order Ikai now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy!
- Fear – Experience the horror in first-person by the hand of Japanese spirits, monsters and yokais
- Exploration – Wander around a feudal shinto shrine and explore to unveil the story behind Naoko, the main character
- Drawing– Concentrate on drawing protective seals over the strange sounds and events happening around
- Puzzles – Pit your wits against the several puzzles that will try to stop you
- Stealth & Run – Be silent, do not disturb the evil… Or just run, run away from it all, if you can
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!