Golf Club: Wasteland Coming to Nintendo Switch | Available for Pre-Order Now!
Golf Club: Wasteland (English)
Nintendo™ Switch – JP
- Golf Club: Wasteland is an adventure game that is set to launch on Nintendo™ Switch on March 2022!
- Earth is a golf course for the ultra-rich.
- So, pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Untold Tales will release a Demagog Studio-developed adventure game, Golf Club: Wasteland, for Nintendo™ Switch this year. Yes, you read it right! The game is set to launch on Feb 24, 2022, in Japan
Urban Wasteland Adventure Golf
The rich fled to Mars but venture back to a desolate Earth for a round of golf. Each hole in the wasteland offers its own little story and possible puzzle to sink the perfect shot. Play through destroyed brutalist monuments, crumbling shopping malls, and abandoned museums as neon signs and poignant graffiti take swings at current events, Silicon Valley culture, and humanity.
So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here are the game’s trailer and screenshots for you to enjoy!
- Three Stories Make a (W)hole – Piece together the full story of how humanity fell through three distinct sources – Details from the lone golfer’s story, who’s come back to Earth for one last game. The Radio Nostalgia from Mars broadcast gives a glimpse into the lives of those who escaped, and the narration of a “secret spectator” watching from a distance
- The 1% Killed the Radio Star – Be accompanied by a purposefully composed soundtrack as well as personal stories broadcasted on Radio Nostalgia From Mars. The station caters to citizens of Mars, nostalgic for Earth as they listen to music from the 2020s, and dial in to share their memories of the planet. A smooth voiced radio DJ keeps the show flowing with updates and announcements hinting to a not so glamorous life on Mars
- Fits Like a Glove – Three distinct modes mean every golfer can find something for their tastes. Casual players can focus just on the story and a relaxing scenic round of golf in Story Mode. Those looking for an extra challenge can beat each hole under par using skill and puzzle solving through Challenge Mode. While the total pros can try Iron Mode, where there’s almost zero room for error. Easy to grasp controls and a minimalist UI underpin the whole game so anyone can easily pick up and play at their own pace
- That’s a Keeper – Included with every copy of the game is the digital Golf Club Wasteland Official Soundtrack plus a Graphic Novel Art Book that further expands the back story of the lone golfer Charley in stunning visual format
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!