Life is Strange Remastered Collection New Gameplay Video + Comparison Screenshots
Life is Strange Remastered Collection
PS5™, PS4™, XONE, XSX, Switch
Square Enix has dropped new content for the Life is Strange Remastered Collection. First, it reveals the six-minute gameplay, and lastly, a comparison of screenshots. So, are you ready to play this collection soon?
Check out the overview of the gameplay video and screenshots below via Square Enix.
Featuring updated character models, improved motion capture and more, players will be able to experience legendary leads, Max and Chloe, like never before.
Improvements visible in this clip are:
- Now rendering in native 4K resolution in Unreal Engine 4, with a rebuilt lighting pipeline.
- New and updated 4K-ready character models with increased polycounts and additional bones are visible throughout.
- All character models feature more emotive and expressive animation, more natural hair physics, and updated tears, injuries, and more.
- Max’s tears and expressions are more detailed with updated facial SFX.
- Nathan and Chloe’s facial expressions and eyelines have been revamped.
- New lip-sync animation throughout.
- New and updated scenic materials for reflectivity and texture.
- Updated models and materials for key props, ex. the bucket in the bathroom.
Get ready to dive into the rich story of Life is Strange. This episodic graphic adventure game was released in 2015. During the release, this game received favorable reviews. Now, it’s time to play it with the remastered collection.
Here’s the game description below from Square Enix.
Return to Arcadia Bay and experience two award-winning Life is Strange games like never before! Remastered visuals and animation breathe new life into the great cast of characters and gripping stories.
Life is Strange Remastered Collection will be available on digital platforms. Buy your digital cards now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Read more about the game > HERE <
- MAX & CHLOE – Experience two award-winning Life is Strange games like never before! Remastered visuals and animation breathe new life into the great cast of characters and gripping stories. Max rewinds time to get to the truth, while Chloe sparks an unforgettable friendship as she struggles to overcome her past
- RETURN TO ARCADIA BAY – Illuminated by its iconic lighthouse, this small town on the Oregon Coast has seen more than its fair share of mysteries. The disappearance of Rachel Amber. Government corruption. Family secrets. A raging forest fire. A supernatural storm. As Max and as Chloe, your choices will shape the past, present, and future of Arcadia Bay
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!