Mario Strikers: Battle League For Switch Is Now Open For Pre-order!
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU & JP
- Mario Strikers: Battle League is an upcoming sports game and the third title in the Mario Strikers series.
- The game will launch for the Nintendo Switch on June 10, 2022.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Nintendo and Next Level Games have announced the third game in the Mario Strikers series. The new game will be titled Mario Strikers: Battle League. In addition, the upcoming game will launch worldwide for the Nintendo Switch on 10th of June.
Make sure to aim for the goal by passing and dribbling to your teammates and crushing special shots. Moreover, you can also customize your team and equipped them with gears that change not only their appearance, but also their stats like speed, strength, and pass accuracy.
Tackle, pass, and score in battle soccer with the Mushroom Kingdom gang
Introducing Strike, a 5-on-5, soccer-like sport with no rules—do whatever it takes to win! Get gritty and try to score the most goals by tackling enemies, using items, and pulling off score-boosting special shots. Super Mario series mainstays like Peach, Toad, and Yoshi put their cleats (and stats) to the pitch and will stop at nothing to score. Customize your characters with gear that can augment their stats and appearance. Take the carnage online* or pass the ball to players locally**—just look out for the electric fence.
So, what are you waiting for? Get ready to prepare for a strike on this five-on-five sport like football. Pre-order Mario Strikers: Battle League now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here are the game’s trailer, features and screenshots.
- Join an online club to push and shove your way up the ranks – Band together with up to 20 strikers online* and compete against other clubs for points. Find the right club for you, team up with friends, and bring your own striker style to the table. Strive to become the world’s top club each season!
- Pummel the pitch with up to 8 players – 8 players can go for the goal on one Nintendo Switch system, with local wireless**, or online*. Bring along a secondary striker on the same system in online battles, too. Locally, 4 players on each team can go cleat-to-cleat in individual matches.
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!