Croixleur Sigma Physical Release For Switch | Now Available For Pre-order!
Nintendo™ Switch – Europe
- Croixleur Sigma’s physical release for the Nintendo Switch comes to Europe this year!
- According to Red Art Games, the physical release is bound to release this second quarter.
- Pre-order is now available at Playasia.
Red Art Games has confirmed that they will be releasing the physical version of the hack and slash action game Croixleur Sigma for the Nintendo Switch. According to the publisher, the physical release is set for the 2nd quarter of this year!
Follow the story of the four cute girls and their unconventional friendship. And for the stylish you, players can choose from the wide array of accessories including cat ears, glasses, headphones and more to keep the girls fashionable while showing off their fighting skills.
Wielding magical blades, four girls fight back encroaching waves of monsters in this exhilarating hack & slash action game! Features various battle styles and a variety of weapons to mix and match (up to four) to develop your own unique fighting style.
This 360-degrees high-speed action is filled with exhilaration and has been highly evaluated across different platforms. Choose one of four girls and defeat a series of monsters occupying a variety of different arenas using various combos, speedy dashes, and aerial attacks.
So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here are the game’s trailer, features and screenshots.
- Story Mode – Play through the stories which introduce the girls and their lives, motivation and relationships through their journey in the tower. By clearing special conditions, you can unlock the other girls and their stories
- Communication Mode – Hang out and interact with the characters in the game
- Score Attack Mode – Text your speed and skills, see how high of a score you can get in three minutes
- Survival Mode – Challenge wave after wave of monsters for as long as you can. The game will only end when you run out of HP
- Dungeon Mode – Adapt quickly as you face 50 floors of enemies while your weapons break and the clock counts down
- Challenge Mode – Take on a variety of different trails where you have to clear certain conditions within a certain time limit
- Training Mode – Get familiar with the game and practice to improve your time and skills in the game
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!