Street Fighter 6 Launches in 2023 | Pre-order Now Available!
Street Fighter 6
PS5™, PS4™, XSX™ & XONE™ – US, Europe, Japan & Asia
- This is the latest installment in the Street Fighter series.
- It’s coming in 2023 for the PS5, PS4, XSX, and XONE.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
In February, Capcom announced Street Fighter 6. Yusuke Hashimoto works as the game designer, and Kazuhiro Tsuchiya lists himself as the game producer.
Recently, Capcom has revealed the release window. So, get ready as Street Fighter 6 is coming in 2023 for the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series, and PC.
Street Fighter 6 is an upcoming fighting game from Capcom. This is the seventh mainline installment to the popular franchise Street Fighter. It includes new game modes: World Tour and Battle Hub. With the new features and enhanced graphics, long-time Street Fighter fans and newbies will definitely enjoy this.
Check out the full game description below from Capcom.
Here comes Capcom’s newest challenger! Street Fighter 6 launches worldwide in 2023 and represents the next evolution of the Street Fighter series which has sold more than 47 million units since its debut 35 years ago. Powered by Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Street Fighter 6 spans three distinct game modes, including Fighting Ground, World Tour, and Battle Hub. The experience also includes innovative new gameplay features, plus enhanced visuals for every aspect of the game.
In addition to new gameplay innovations, Street Fighter 6 celebrates what fans love about the franchise by uniting core modes from previous titles – including Arcade Mode, online matches, Training Mode, local versus battles, and more – to the Fighting Ground experience. From iconic World Warriors like Ryu and Chun-Li to the final addition to the Street Fighter V roster Luke, and the new expert breakdancer / drunken boxer Jamie, players will have a wide range of fighting styles and skills to master.
During the Summer Game Fest 2022, Capcom revealed a new gameplay video of Guile.
Check out his gameplay video below.
Thanks, Gematsu for the info!
Street Fighter 6 is coming in 2023. Here at Playasia, it’s now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
- Classic Experience Built for a Modern Era – With all core gameplay modes present, plus two brand new modes and enhanced visuals, Street Fighter 6 redefines the classic fighting game genre
- Diverse Fighting Styles to Master – Returning in Street Fighter 6 are Ryu, Chun-Li and Luke, all of whom have undergone striking redesigns for this new generation. Joining them is a brand new challenger, Jamie, who will add his own flair to the game with his unpredictable move set
- Brand New Game Modes – The Street Fighter franchise continues to hone its skills and redefine the fighting genre with the introduction of three new foundational modes—Fighting Ground, World Tour, and Battle Hub
- In-Game Commentating – Street Fighter‘s first-ever Real-Time Commentary Feature, supported with subtitles in 13 languages, incorporates the voices of popular Fighting Game Community (FGC) commentators like Vicious and Aru directly into the game to narrate what is happening on-screen just like a real tournament
- New Control Scheme – The Classic Control Type returns alongside a brand new option, the Modern Control Type, which allows players to jump straight into the action with simplified inputs
- Battle System Built for Creativity – Street Fighter 6 introduces the Drive System, a new gauge used to perform five distinct techniques that enhance a player’s offensive or defensive capabilities
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase.
Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!