Tactics Ogre: Reborn (English) Now Available For Pre-order!
PS4™, PS5™ & SW- JP & Asia
- Tactics Ogre: Reborn is an upcoming tactical RPG from Square Enix.
- JP and Asia versions feature English Language Support.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Square Enix has confirmed the upcoming release of its tactical RPG Tactics Ogre: Reborn. The game is based on the 2010 release, Tactics Ogre: Wheel of Fortune (JP) and Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (US) but with various notable changes to make the game even better.
According to the publisher, the game will feature numerous enhancements to visuals, sound, game design, and more. Check out the details below!
- High-Definition Characters and Backgrounds
- Fully Updated User Interface
- Sound improvements
- A redesigned battle system
- Battle AI overhaul
- Playability improvements
- Story and characters
Thanks, Square Enix!
Tactics Ogre, crown jewel of the tactical role-playing genre, is reborn!
Based on the 2010 release, the game features improved graphics and sound, as well as updated game design, bringing to life a new Tactics Ogre that remains true to its roots. Tactics Ogre veterans will experience a game that surpasses their fondest memories, while players new to Tactics Ogre will discover a game unlike any they’ve ever played. Reborn and deeper than ever, the game enables players to immerse themselves in the world and intrigue of Tactics Ogre like never before.
The Valerian Isles, jewels of the Obero Sea. Long a center of naval commerce, the people of the isles struggled throughout history for dominion over her shores.
Finally there rose a man to put an end to this conflict: Dorgalua Oberyth. But history would know him as the “Dynast-King.” King Dorgalua strove to stamp out the hatred among the people of the isles, and for fully half a century, Valeria knew prosperity.
Yet upon the king’s death, civil war erupted anew as three factions vied for control: the Bakram, who comprised much of Valeria’s nobility; the Galgastani, whose people made up the majority of the isles’ population; and the Walister, who numbered but few.
The isles were soon divided between the Bakram and Galgastani, and an uneasy peace settled across the land. Yet none believed the calm would last…
Pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, check out the game’s trailer, features and screenshots below!
- Your choices affect how the story unfolds, and even how it ends, with a game system that allows for multiple paths through the game and multiple endings. The story takes place through the eyes of a young man named Denam. The decisions he makes will alter the fate of those around him, and shift the course of Valeria’s history
- Fight pitched tactical battles on three-dimensional battlefields. The completely revamped AI enables enemies to adapt their tactics to the situation, providing a battle system that always keeps you thinking and never grows old
- The class-wide level management system used in Tactics Ogre (2010) has changed to a unit-by-unit level system. Theorycraft your way through endless combinations of classes, equipment, skills, and magic
- Enjoy numerous playability improvements, such as a quicker pace of battle, auto save, and a complete overhaul to the controls and UI to make it easier to get into the game than ever
- The unparalleled details of the characters and backgrounds from the original Tactics Ogre (1995) have been recreated in high definition, while the detailed pixel art that gives the game its unique feel has been preserved and enhanced
- The cutscenes are fully voiced in English and Japanese, and all of the music has been rerecorded with live performances! The voices bring new life to the complex motivations of the characters that make up the factions and shifting political alliances of this epic story
- Enjoy a wealth of endgame content such as the 100-level Palace of the Dead. A world of endless stories and intrigue awaits!
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!