Survival Game SIGNALIS W/ English Language Support | Pre-order Now!
PS4™ & SW- Japan
- SIGNALIS is a survival horror game set in a dystopian future. The game features a psychological horror story with elements of cosmic horror.
- The game comes with English Language Support.
- Pre-order is now open here at Playasia.
PLAYISM has confirmed the physical release of the survival game SIGNALIS for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. The physical release date is set for October 27, 2022, in Japan. The game is developed by the indie dev duo Rose-engine.
SIGNALIS is set in a dystopian future where humanity has uncovered a dark secret. In addition, the player will take the role of Elster, a technician Replika, who wakes up from stasis to find that her spaceship has crash-landed
Join Elster in finding answers and discover mysteries after mysteries.
A classic survival horror experience with a unique aesthetic, full of melancholic mystery
Investigate a dark secret, solve puzzles, fight off nightmarish creatures and navigate dystopian, surreal retrotech worlds as Elster, a technician Replika searches for her lost dreams.
So, what are you waiting for? Join Elster in searching for dreams inside of a nightmare, pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, check out the game’s trailer, features and screenshots below!
- Visuals – Striking Pixel-Art Anime Aesthetic
- Gameplay – Classic Survival Horror Gameplay
- Mood – Slow-paced, creeping surreal psychological horror with dense atmosphere
- Environment – Unique, Cold-War Eurasian Retrotech-Sci-Fi take on Cosmic Horror
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!