- Over 250 puzzles to complete plus tons of secret puzzles to unlock.
- Strategically use special bubbles like Bomb, Star, Rainbow and the grief-causing Nuisance bubble.
- Compete in multiplayer tournaments via wireless link with up to five people.
- Perform attacks, defense moves and counter attacks during multiplayer action via the touch screen.
- Stock special bubbles and save them for the right moment to get the maximum points.
- Pull back Bub and Bob's slingshot with the Nintendo DS stylus to control where your bubbles hit.
Puzzle Bobble DS brings bubble-bursting puzzle fun to the Nintendo DS. Bub and Bob return to center stage as they fling bubbles from the bottom screen to the top in an attempt to match three bubbles causing them to pop.You have to be fast because with each second you waste deciding your next move, the rows of bubbles get lower and lower. With a multiplayer mode allowing five people to compete via the Nintendo DS wireless network, this Bust-a-Move will prove to be the ultimate battle party game.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
segacon (32) on 21, Jan. 2006 03:44 (HKT)
The most fun Puzzle Bobble yet?
Bust-a-Move DS has slingshot-aiming, which makes it so fun to play. There are TONS of puzzles in 1-player, although some seem a little too hard. The five-player single-cart multiplayer is phenomenal, and you even get to pick who you attack. The graphics and sound are not as good as Puzzle Bobble DS, but the aiming and multiplayer more than make up for it.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.