- Feel the power: Experience the first WWII combat game built exclusively for next-gen. See the battle come to life with advanced graphics, a new physics engine, and animations and environments that deliver you right into the heart of the action.
- Take up arms: Choose to get up close and personal with your enemies using an all-new battle mechanic. Adapt to situations and improvise as you disarm traps, assemble explosive devices, and use your cunning and reflexes to escape a host of battlefield situations.
- Make the call: New, next-gen level design offers multiple attack routes, allowing for branching mission paths that let players decide how to confront the enemy. Will you flank your opponents or hit them head-on? Each unique path will require special tactics, from sniping to demolition to all-out, straight-ahead clashes.
- Go to war: Battle it out online with up to 24 players in either single or split screen play. Run and gun or commandeer multiple occupancy vehicles including tanks, motorcycles, and jeeps. A ranking system and soldier classes with unique abilities offer a diverse combat experience like no other.
- Try to hide: New environmental physics allow players to destroy soft cover hideouts, exposing their enemies. Force your opponents into the open, but watch out that your cover isn't eliminated, exposing you!
- Compatible with Xbox One
The follow-up to the best-selling next-generation game, Call of Duty® 3 delivers more intense combat than ever before. Follow the Allies on the Normany Breakthrough campaign as they push inland to liberate Paris and take the first step on the path to Berlin.Through a seamless narrative that delivers the rush of unrelenting battle and breathtaking action, players assume the roles of four ordinary Allied soldiers—American, British, Canadian and Polish—and are thrust onto an authentic, living battlefield for an unprecedented variety of combat.Experience advanced high-definition graphics, detailed character animations, and explosive on-screen action, delivering the most immersive and cinematically intense war experience ever.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
quake_ranger73 (143) on 27, Dec. 2013 03:32 (HKT)
Call Of Duty franchise never let me down. Although it's an old game, but the graphics and gameplay still rocks. Even there are people playing multiplayer. This game even included a bonus disc, "Making Of COD3" plus some interviews. Must haves for fans and collectors like me
nokiadude (299) on 31, Oct. 2012 11:15 (HKT)
nokiadude (299) on 21, Aug. 2012 08:02 (HKT)
yes very good!
inaka_rob (196) on 20, Oct. 2011 15:07 (HKT)
really fun WW2
Treyarche (the developer) just can not make as good a game as Inifity Wars (the OTHER cod developer). This however is still a really good game. It doesn't feel like a sequel, or a step forward in the COD series, rather a step sideways. It just feels like COD game made by somebody else. For everything they made "better" they also made something worse. In multiplayer they added killcam which is a nice addition, but the addition of tanks which would seem cool, are far to unbalanced in this game and are too cheap when in the right hands (unlike battlefield series which offers multiple ways to take out enemy vehicles). Either way this is a great solid game and the only Treyarch COD that I have anything good to say about.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.