Warner Home Video Games
Compatible with Nintendo™ Switch (SW)
No Region Protection / Racing
Cars 3: Driven to Win (English)
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Stunt Showcase: Catch air and perform as many stunts and tricks to get the highest score
- Takedown: Collect and use a variety of power-ups to eliminate as many crash karts as possible to get the highest score
- Best Lap Challenge: Beat your prime time score to set an all-time new record
- Race: Hop into the tracks against Lightning McQueen and the gang to rev up for the ultimate challenge
- Battle Race: Put your training to the test and race against your family and friends to become the ultimate champion
The road to becoming a champion starts with this first look of Cars 3: Driven to Win! Speed into the world of Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez, Jackson Storm and other beloved characters as you determine your path to racing mastery!
Start your engines and gear up for the ultimate racing experience in Cars 3: Driven to Win inspired by Disney Pixar’s film, Cars 3. Play with over 20 customizable characters including Lightning McQueen, Jackson Storm, Cruz Ramirez and the next generation of racers in over 20 tracks set in iconic locations from the film such as Radiator Springs. Train and advance your abilities in 6 game modes and challenge your family and friends in the Battle Race to become the Ultimate Champion. On the road to becoming a Hall of Fame Driver, training and skill will give you an edge in a race that anyone can win.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||反斗車王 3：駛向勝利 (英文版)|
|Official Release Date||Jun 13, 2017|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This game is just a so-so one. It has many fan-loving characters and the driving mechanic itself is not bad. But there is no significant thing to talk about except good to play for a while. Please just don't compare it to Mario Kart or you will get disappointed.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.