Track it down!
- A narrative-driven, single-player adventure like mom used to make, with a charming cast of characters and a touching story of self-discovery
- A massive mountain teeming with 600+ screens of hardcore platforming challenges and devious secrets
- Brutal B-side chapters to unlock, built for only the bravest mountaineers
- IGF "Excellence in Audio" finalist, with over 2 hours of original music led by dazzling live piano and catchy synth beats
- The controls are simple and accessible - simply jump, air-dash, and climb - but with layers of expressive depth to master, where every death is a lesson. Lightning-fast respawns keep you climbing as you uncover the mysteries of the mountain and brave its many perils
Help Madeline survive her inner demons on her journey to the top of Celeste Mountain, in this super-tight, hand-crafted platformer from the creators of multiplayer classic TowerFall.
This is it, Madeline. Just breathe. You can do this.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Apr 23, 2020|
|Language||Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese|
|CERO A (Free)|
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
On the final chapter and still enjoying it immensely!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.