|add to cart||or||save for later|
- A narrative-driven, single-player adventure like mom used to make, with a charming cast of characters and a touching story of self-discovery
- A massive mountain teeming with 600+ screens of hardcore platforming challenges and devious secrets
- Brutal B-side chapters to unlock, built for only the bravest mountaineers
- IGF "Excellence in Audio" finalist, with over 2 hours of original music led by dazzling live piano and catchy synth beats
- The controls are simple and accessible - simply jump, air-dash, and climb - but with layers of expressive depth to master, where every death is a lesson. Lightning-fast respawns keep you climbing as you uncover the mysteries of the mountain and brave its many perils
Help Madeline survive her inner demons on her journey to the top of Celeste Mountain, in this super-tight, hand-crafted platformer from the creators of multiplayer classic TowerFall.
This is it, Madeline. Just breathe. You can do this.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Apr 23, 2020|
|Language||Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese|
|CERO A (Free)|
others also bought
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This is one of the best games available on Switch for me. So glad I finally have a physical edition of this.
It's nice to finally have Celeste Physically, the game is a fantastic but with simple game mechanics, the old school graphics with intuitive control's, make this an easy game to pick up but with the increasing complexity of the level design make it hard to master.
Glad Capcom put all the games on the physical cart this time. Nothing much to say than don't miss out!!
I grew up playing the megaman games and especally megaman zero for the gameboy advance. I never got a chance to play the rest of the series and now I finally can with this collection. Controls are some and easy to learn
I grew up with Zero games on GBA, so for me this Collection is perfect thing, because I can re-play my teen favorites in one neat package in HD on a big screen from the comfort of my couch. PERFECT!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.