Cities: Skylines - Snowfall [DLC] (Steam)
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
This item will deliver instantly in your account. Some orders may be subject to verification by SMS or Voice which may cause delays.
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
- Utilize the Day and Night Cycle: The city changes during the hours of the day and affects citizen schedules. Traffic is visibly slower at night and some zoned areas do not work with full efficiency. This expansion will put you in control of managing the different aspects of the day and night cycles
- Leisure specialization: Commercial areas can specialize in leisure activities. Leisure areas are especially active during the night, but work like regular commercial areas during the day
- Tourism specialization: Commercial areas such as bars and restaurants, small marina and fishing tours on the shoreline can specialize in beach activities
- Expanded City Services: Criminals will now be taken to Prison from Police buildings, Taxi service will help citizens and tourists travel around the city, Cargo hubs are harbors that accept cargo trains straight to the terminal, International airport is a huge airport, allowing much more traffic than the previous airport and has a metro station attached to it, and Bus terminal allows citizens to transfer to other bus lines in the terminal building
- New transportation options: Bikes and dedicated bike lanes and bike ways let citizens opt for a faster alternative to walking. Bus lanes can be used to help the public transportation run smoother
In Snowfall, the difficulty heats up when the city cools down, thanks to a new in-game temperature reading that will have residents bundling up for warmth when the weather outside is frightful. Cosmetic weather, composed of rain and fog, will be added to Cities: Skylines as part of a free update, along with other features to be announced soon. Players who own Snowfall will get to face new challenges such as ensuring that their city infrastructure can handle seasonal heating demands – and, when the snow starts falling, that the roads can stay clear. New snowplow services will be required to prevent traffic from freezing in place, while new all-weather trams and expanded public transit options can help residents and visitors alike get around town – and visit the new winter parks and landmarks available in Snowfall.
*Requires Cities: Skylines Base Game.
|Official Release Date ||Feb 18, 2016|
No reviews for Cities: Skylines - Snowfall [DLC] (Steam)
or create account
to post your own reviews.