Date A Live IV - Tooka Yatogami Sandalphon M-51 Jacket (Black | Size M)
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Size: Approx. Length 90cm, Width 57cm
- Limited availability
- Pictures shown may vary from actual product
M-51 jacket with the motif of Tohka Yatogami's "Sandalphon"!
- Cospa original M-51 jacket with a modern and stylish silhouette printed with "Sandalphon"!
- The hood and waist have drawcords that allow you to freely adjust the silhouette.
- The pocket with a flap has a foldable entrance, so it prevents sand from entering and prevents items inside from popping out.
- On the right chest, there is a magic tape that allows you to attach Cospa's original detachable patch.
- A commercially available detachable patch can be attached if it has Velcro tape.
- The jacket, also known as a "mods coat", is not only a military jacket but also an excellent item that is easy to coordinate and can be worn casually!
- The M-51 jacket is a military parka adopted by the US military in 1951. In the 1960s, it exploded in popularity among young people in London called "mods", and it spread as a fashion item under the name "mods coat".
- A classic fashion item from autumn and winter to early spring that can be worn casually or neatly!
* Due to the characteristics of sewn products, there may be slight deviations in the finished size and sewing position for each product.
* Other items appearing in the images are not included.