US$21.99Dead Rising 2 (Platinum Hits)
Compatible with Xbox360™ (X360)
No Region Protection / Action
In our warehouse
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- The undead are everywhere creating a dynamic and challenging zombie-killing experience for the player as weapons will be created to kill massive amounts of zombies at one time!
- A new protagonist, Chuck Greene, is just the beginning in a long list of new characters, new survivors and new more vicious psychos that will be introduced to fans in the new world of Dead Rising
- Co-op play is introduced to the Dead Rising universe for the first time as players can invite their friends to partner up with them at any time to take on the zombie massacre- tag-team style! Play with a friend and have even more fun as you lure zombies in using strategic items like a toy helicopter or a firecracker. Once the zombies have gathered, your friend can rain bullets from above or shoot at a strategically-placed gas tank to create a deadly explosion that will take out masses of the enemy. Killing zombies with a friend is always more fun!
- Allows 4 players to compete in a gladiator type show that pits zombies against a group of players in the ultimate Vs. multiplayer blood bath
- Players can combine two everyday items using duct tape to create the ultimate zombie killing creations such as the Portamower and Paddlesaw. Unlocking combo cards along the way will give players the advantage as the helpful cards will show you what items are best for combining. The more zombies you destroy using your creative combo’s, the more Prestige Points you can earn which levels up Chuck along the way
- Compelling new content that will be released ahead of the game launch, Dead Rising 2: CASE ZERO will give fans a taste of the experience while introducing you to the new characters and story that will unfold in Dead Rising 2
Dead Rising 2 will deliver more of the signature gameplay that the series is known for plus a number of new features.Players who might need some help or simply want to share the zombie bashing fun with a friend will now be able to play in online 2-player co-op. Simply use the in-game transceiver to call for assistance at any time and once your partner has accepted, they will arrive by your side for double the action.With hundreds of zombies on screen at any one time, the original Dead Rising forced gamers to take everyday objects they found in the Mall and use them as weapons. But now, in Dead Rising 2 with thousands of zombies filling every square inch of Fortune City, Chuck is going to need to be even more resourceful and inventive by creating combination weapons to save the day. Players will be able to take two objects, a roll of tape and with a little inventiveness create an advanced zombie-killing combo weapon - a piece of wood and a lawnmower become Portamower, the handheld mower that cuts zombies down to size in an instant; while a garden rake and car battery combine to create an electrified zombie prod. The more combo weapons a player uses, the more Prestige Points (PPs) they will gain along the way in order to level up Chuck.Ahead of the full game, Capcom will release original downloadable content exclusively on Xbox Live with Dead Rising 2: CASE ZERO. This Prologue consists of unique content not available in the full retail release of Dead Rising 2 and will introduce new protagonist Chuck Greene as he and his daughter find themselves caught in the desert town of Still Creek that has been overrun with zombies. Set two years after the Willamette incident and three before the action of Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: CASE ZERO will help bridge the gap between the two titles and give players a taste of the new gameplay they will experience in Dead Rising 2 as they create combo weapons, rescue survivors and take on a ruthless Psychos before making their escape.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
kingscorpion_2000 (84) on 02, May. 2014 04:56 (HKT)
My favourite kind of game
This is by far one of my favorite games. I owned a collection of Dead Rising games and I love every single one of them. This one is definitely a must buy!
erikqkh (1279) on 30, Dec. 2013 11:40 (HKT)
killchirot (20) on 20, Sep. 2012 00:07 (HKT)
Great game to buy
The gameplay is fun and unique. The atmosphere is strangely peaceful with good background music in the mall. Love weapon combination. Good story and memorable characters (better than Off the Record version).
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.