Deathbulge: Battle of the Bands STEAM digital
Compatible with Windows™, Mac™, Linux
- Customise the band with 9 musically-themed classes to choose from, each with their own attacks, perks and sensational appearance.
- Kick down every single door you come across, regardless of how unlocked they might be.
- Some doors will be too strong to kick down. That's why you gotta kick down weaker doors to level up your door kicking skill until you're strong enough.
- Fancy combat system that focuses on BAR EFFECTS. What happens BETWEEN turns makes all the difference, bringing real-time elements into the turn-based combat.
- Sew patches of band logos onto your BATTLE JACKET for extra perks in BATTLE.
- No Random Encounters! Monsters will be shown on the field for your avoiding leisure.
- Original soundtrack that'll make you say things like SIIICK and OH RIGHT ON.
- Bursting at the seams with humour, absurdity and a wide variety of colourful characters, armed with an abundance of dialogue faces to express themselves TO THE MAX.
- A rich world packed with well over 100 unique NPCs.
- Even the ITEMS have personality. Say bye bye to the generic "HEALTH POTION". Local NPC Barry Friendly is taking care of the soothing beverages around here. Sink into a warm cup of BARRY FRIENDLY'S TEA whenever your health is low. Maybe you'll even have the pleasure of meeting Barry at some point.
- One of the enemies you fight is a skateboarding platypus.
A role-playing game featuring musical themes with an affinity for the sick and ridiculous. The story revolves around a deadly battle of the bands contest, where entrants can attack and be attacked with music.