Don Bradman Cricket 14 (DVD-ROM)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Career Mode, allowing you to take control of an aspiring young cricketer and take him through the ranks to International glory
- Unique Batting and Bowling Controls, giving full 360 Shot control and Line and Length delivery without pitch markers
- A fully featured fielding system that allows you to run down the ball and slide to prevent a Four, catch a high ball on the boundary rope, or knock down the stumps to take a vital run out. You are always involved in the play at every stage of the game!
- Ball Physics giving realistic Edges, bat pad catches and movement off the pitch
- A complete player physics system with individual attributes including weight and height – imagine running in a 2 metre bowler to deliver that perfect bouncer!
- Appeal and Electronic Review system allowing for the first time challenges of the umpires decision
- Practice Nets, Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field
- Dynamic time of day, Weather System and Pitch Degradation that are based on real world data with effects occurring in real-time throughout a days’ play
- The Cricket Academy, allowing for unparalleled customisation of your Cricket experience, creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and even Umpires
- More than 4000 Community created Players and teams ready to download and use in game
- An online Save system that lets you continue your match whenever you want with online opponents
To commemorate one of the biggest icons in Cricket history – Donald “Don” Bradman, Don Bradman Cricket 14 is born to become the greatest cricket game in history! Featuring the most realistic Cricket video game to date with a roster of exciting treats for unwavering fans throughout the years, the game showcases a stunning repetoire of graphics and animations, unique batting and bowling controls, numerous game modes, fully featured fielding system, brand new ball physics, and an enhanced Cricket Academy in Don Bradman Cricket 14!
Don Bradman Cricket 14 will deliver the most realistic cricket gameplay by having Unique Batting and Bowling Controls with a full 360 shot delivery with no shot markers, a fully featured Fielding System, Ball Physics giving realistic edges and ball movement off the pitch, and Real-time Dynamic time of day, Weather System and Pitch Degradation that will drastically affect the game.
Don Bradman Cricket 14 features a number of different game modes for players with different level and styles of play for Cricket. In career mode, make a debut in the Cricketing world and compete your way up to be the best Cricketer. Players can also play tournament mode where they can play solo or in a full pledge cricket tournament and recreate the biggest game in cricket history. There are also Practice net and Match Practice modes where ‘cricketing gamers’ can hone their skills before they face real matches.
Introducing the Cricket Academy – where legends are born! Be a legend in an unparalleled customizable Cricket experience where teams, players, tours, competition, match types, and even umpires are in your creation. Join more than 100,000 online communities and match up against others while saving your progress in online or offline modes.
|Official Release Date||Apr 03, 2014|
Recommended for you
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This is far superior to older crickets games I have played. Some minor graphic distortions e.g.a line out of an occasional arm.
It took about 2.5 weeks to arrive
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.