Dragon Ball: Xenoverse
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 44.00( 63% )
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- New Gen - enjoy your favourite manga on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! Also on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
- Improved Gameplay - discover fast paced and powerful battles await, including real-time transformation!
- Strong immersion - inspired from one of the most famous series ever created
- New world setup: a clock that once had stopped will start to tick again in a enigmatic and futurist city!
- Original Battles - take part in epic fights against ferocious enemies such as Vegeta, Frieza, Cell and much more!
- Unknown fighter: look at him with its scouter… who is he?
Dragon Ball is returning to your home consoles in 2015, and one of the coolest announcements yet is that YOU will be the newest fighter to join the roster!
Dragon Ball Xenoverse promises a wide variety character customization features, including physical features from the various Dragon Ball races (Earthling, Majin, and Namekian - with more to come). Customization doesn't stop at appearance, as the game's time travelling hero you will have to choose your Dragon Ball character's fighting style and abilities by training under a 'Master'.
Each Master will have different skillsets and patterns depending on who the player chooses (Goku, Vegeta, etc.) Your chosen Master will also be able to join you in the battlefield should you need assistance.
Xenoverse is filled with time travel themes, so who better to be your guide than Trunks? Trunks will show you around Toki Toki City, the primary hub in the game, and introduce you to places like the "Toki Storage Room" - a place where players can meet other players, train with their master, or take part in story mode and co-op quests. These quest modes will feature some massive enemies including Great Age Vegeta!
If you're familiar with the Dragon Ball universe then you know all about the world tournament. Bandai Namco Entertainment have said that the tournament will be a major feature of the upcoming title, where fighters from all around the world will be able to compete in tournaments organized by Bandai Namco Entertainment.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Feb 27, 2015|