Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 17.00( 49% )
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- LINK ACTION WITH YOUR TEAM ALLIES! Use various unique team actions to win a battle! "Meteor Chain" to blow opponents away, and have pursuit attack back from other side by yourself. "Synch. Rush" to attack opponent from both side in same time with your teammate. "Revive Soul" to share your Ki to recover your friends!
- COMPETE AGAINST WORLDWIDE WARRIORS! The game supports online multiplay, and you can make a team of 4 to have cooperate battle! You can also have a battle royal which match up max 8 players! The strong warriors are waiting for you!
- FACE AGAINST GIANT FOES! Team-up with your friends in order to take down fierce and gigantic ennemies like Vegeta Great Ape!
- TEAM UP WITH YOUR FRIENDS! Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z is a massive cooperative game with revolutionary team battling for up to 4 players together in online cooperative play against a host of fearsome opponents or in a giant 8-player battle royale. Challenge and win a high-speed battle on ground and in the air!
- THE UNIQUE DRAGON BALL Z UNIVERSE! Discover an original and a unique fighting gameplay in the beloved world of Akira Toriyama. Take part in epic battles with new characters playable for the first time!
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z takes DBZ games to their ultimate form! Presented for the first time at the 2013 Tokyo Game Show, Battle of Z is an action fueled versus fighter that does justice to Akira Toriyama's Super Saiyan Epic.
FINAL FLASH! SPIRIT BOMB! METEOR STRIKE:
Featuring almost every character from the series, and debuting in video game form 20Goku's Super Saiyan God mode as well as Bills and Wiss (exclusive for consoles), charge up and take on several modes of DBZ goodness. Play the traditional story documenting all the arcs from the manga, fight online in 4 player co-op or take it even further with an 8 player battle royale!
Recommended for you
|Original Name||ドラゴンボールZ BATTLE OF Z|
|Official Release Date||Jan 23, 2014|
|CERO A (Free)|
others also bought
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This new DBZ game has a nice new system where you can have more than one character support you in one battle. The character count is sweet and the stages are cool. Sadly, there is no free mode and no offline coop which kind of degraded the game. Still, story mode is fun to play!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.