Compatible with Nintendo DS™ (NDS™)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
- Inspired by the “Dragonology” books, players will enter a quest for the legendary Longshanks Hammer, an item giving the owner control over all of dragonkind. They will need to help expert Dragonologist Dr. Drake to find this before it gets into the hands of the evil Silus Copperbone
- With unique interactive book technology, players will explore a fascinating Dragonology journal containing actual information from the books
- The adventure will take them across the globe, meeting a variety of characters and discovering new dragons along the way. Their dragonological knowledge will also be tested, being challenged to solve riddles in order to win the trust of wise dragons that will help on their quest. Answering questions wrongly, however will anger the dragons, resulting in a turn-based battle
- Players are also able to care for their dragon when it is injured, tired or hungry – at any point throughout the game
- Players are awarded stars for displaying ‘The Five F’s’ found in the “Dragonology” book series: Fieldwork, Foresight, Forwardness, Frankness and (Avoiding) Fatalities
Based on the popular “Dragonology” book series, Codemasters’ Dragonology for the Nintendo DS brings the exciting world of dragons to life. In this interactive, pocket-sized game, players will explore an interactive journal and adventure across the world whilst discovering, caring for and battling their own dragons.